9 - Precious Tina

*Estella's Pov*
Precious Tina, precious soul {sings sweetly} I'm sure you know Tina by now.

That sweet, innocent child who lost her smile because some girl 🙄, thought it was cool to come after her boyfriend.

If you're wondering how she's doing, well don't worry, she's slowly recovering from all that she went through.

She's not limping anymore and although she's suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), she's going for therapy.

And no her family doesn't know because she doesn't want to burden them.

But Noah being the snitch he is, he told her family (her father) but they or he doesn't bring it up.

Noah actually bribed Tina's dad (who's a cop) to look into her case.

Precious Tina precious soul {continues singing}

You know ever since that incident, Tina had had mixed feelings about their relationship.

And so, she went to her boyfriend whom at the time was cooking.

(Don't we all love men who can cook)

"Hewwo~" She got her head in-between his arm to see what he was doing.

"Hey baby~" he sang. "Watcha cooking?" She asked. " Oh noodles," he said. "I thought you were sleeping?"

"Nah couldn't, something was on my mind," "What was?" " Us...,"

"Bae, what about us?" " You know I always wondered if you had mixed feelings about us and probably wanted to be with someone else and maybe I wasn't enough for you," Tina finger gunned 👉👈

Noah stopped whatever was doing and took a good look at his girlfriend.

"Baby~ I've never had mixed feelings about us and I never will. Baby {kisses her cheeks} whatever happened that might doesn't change who you are, you're my baby and I don't want any other person," Noah continued to pepper with kisses.

"Hmm I'm now satisfied with my answer," Tina pouted. "But...{looks at the food} I'm hungry,"

"Okay baby, let's get some food into you," Noah ruffled her hair.

Me: if Noah is your dream boyfriend, please don't hesitate to follow me and vote this part and the rest to come... ❤️❤️