13 - Estella gets her punishment

*Estella's Pov*
"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!? AND WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?" The vice Principal screamed at us.

I'm pretty sure I felt her saliva drop on my face.

"But Ms.Lucy she started it! Look at my face!" Ayana held her tissued nose.

"Ms.Lucy please do something to this bitch!" She pointed to me.

"Ms.Lucy I know I shouldn't have punched her but she started all of it," I folded my arms.

"Ayana you know better than to touch other people's stuff without asking and Estella, punching people in the face doesn't solve anything," She took her glasses off.

"But it was fun though," I giggled. "See Ms.Lucy, she's outta control !" Ayana whined. 

Me? Outta control? Ayana please stop embarrassing yourself. The readers know the crazy things you do.

"Okay ladies, this is what we're going to do. Ayana you're going on a week's suspension and Estella you're cleaning all the washrooms in the school and disposing all the trash in the washroom and the classroom."

"But....but Ms.Lucy!" "Ah ah no buts Ayana, you may leave," Ms.Lucy pointed to the door.

"Ugh this is so unfair!" Ayana left and slammed the door behind her.

"Estella, {pinches the bridge of her nose} I don't blame you for what you did but I'll remind you, you should exercise patience," She said.

"I'm reducing your punishment to 3 days. You may leave,"

"Thank you," I got up and left her  office.

I got to class and Ayana was balling her eyes out over a week's suspension.

If I was the one who had a suspension, I'd happily stay at home.

Ayana picked up her bag and left.
Olivia and Lana shared worried faces.

"Should we tell Noah what Ayana planned?" Lana asked. "I think we should because I can't keep hiding this," Olivia whispered.

After school, I started picking up the trash and placing it in the  dustbin.

Then I saw a pair of gloved hands and guess who?

It was Ren! "Why are you helping me?" I asked. "Just because," He looked away.

Aww, Ren's such a sweetheart and he cares.... look he's just helping me because he has to tutor me, that's all.

And thanks to him, I finished my work faster and my stupid self had butterflies in my stomach.