Carn-evil

I could hear the character voices while writing this
You're 23 in this and any gender.
Cuphead : too much energy
Mugman : calm
Y/n : no energy
---------------------------------

You just woke up and headed downstairs where Elder Kettle was making pancakes. "Good morning, Y/n!" he said as he tossed you a few pancakes and you caught them with your late. "Morning Elder Kettle, Cuphead, Mugman." you yawned and ate you breakfast.

"Today, you are all in for a real treat!" Elder Kettle said, "Really?" all three of you said in excitement. "You get to paint the fence!" you smiles dropped. 

"Hey, it's not that bad." you said as you dipped the paint brush into the white pain. "Jeez, guess we know what we're doing for the rest of the day, huh?" Mugman said as Cuphead groaned. "Oh, banana oil!"

"Paint the fence, milk the goat, patch the roof! It's the same old stuff every day!" he yelled in frustration. "What we need is a little adventure." he told his brother and aunt/uncle. "If only we could speed things up."

"Way ahead of ya pal!" Cuphead put white paint into a canon. "Hey guys, how's that--" Elder Kettle was covered in white paint and you three made a run for it. "Go get more paint and clean his mess!" he yelled. 

"Boy was he steamed." you said."Eh, I ain't too worried about it." Cuphead replied. You're not worried about anything."

"Let's just focus on getting more paint and try not to get distracted," mugman said before his brother gabbed him by his handel. "Mugman, look!" not far from you, there was a carnival. "Um, I'm not sure about this."

"You know what I do when I'm not sure? I double down!" you and Mugman looked at eachother then back at Cuphead, "Wha does that even mean?" you asked. "It means, we're going to that carnival!" he did jazz hands.

"Abosutely not!" Mugman said. Before you knew it, all three of you were on carnival rides. "We gotta hand it to ya Cuphead. That was great!" you laughed. "And we still have time to fix the fen--" when Mugman turned around you and Cuphead were playing Soul Ball.

You and Cuphead were masters at this game and it was your first time playing! Soon a crowd formed and cheered you both on, then it became a competition.

Meanwhile underground the Devil was watching the souls run down the tubes and into his vault. "Everyone loves canivals. What a haul."

In case you haven't heard, I'm the Devil
I'm a real lowdown, not on the level
They call me Old Scratch, Mr. S, The big D (that's gay)
I'm the king of the underworld
Yeah, it's great to be me

I'm a real naughty boy (ayo-)
I'm sure you'll agree
I get my kicks playing tricks on the locals
They're easy marks
They're real dumb yokels

But now, folks, listen closely
It's time I made a confession
Collecting people's souls is my greatest obsession!

He continued to dance, "Uh, hey boss." Henchman go ignored, "Boss!" he yelled louder, "Hey boss!" "What! I was singing!" the Devil yelled at his Henchman. "The...the soul counter stopped." he said.

Devil went over to the tubes to see no souls going through, "What the--" he looked through his periscope and saw a Cup and attractive (gender) playing Soul Ball. Devil groaned, "Terrific, looks like we have two real show-offs."

He teleported to the surface, "Guys, maybe you should quit while you're ahead." Mugman told you. "Double down!" Cuphead yelled back. Thunder rumbled and the Devil appeared. "The Devil!" an elephant yelled. 

Everyone ran, "My fans. They love me." Devil said. Mugman looked behind him, "Hello~" 

"C-c-c-c-c-c-c-cuphead, Y-yy-y-y-y-yy/n." Mugman stuttered and hit you both making you lose Soul Ball. "Aw man! See what you did?" you said to the scared mug.  He pointed to the Devil, "Oh." you said.

"And that's game~" yours and Cuphead's soul got sucked out but Mugman shoved them back in. Cuphead inhaled deeply, "Run!" he yelled and you three ran off.

"Ooh, I love it when they run." Devil ran after you. "I'm sorry I made you miss!" Mugman apologised. "It's not your fault, Mugsy!" you said. You hopped on the roller coaster but the Devil appeared right beside you.

"Suprise!" he said and you fell back, "Uh-oh. Can't let them die." Devil teleported to the ground and caught you, but then dropped you and you fell on your butt.

Long story, short. You escaped, carnival got destroyed and you owe the Devil your soul

"You don't just get o run away!" Devil said in anger. "Wow, boss. I never saw you let no one escape before." Henchman said. "They didn't escape! They played the game. They lost. Both souls belong to me. I'll get that cup and that hot (gender)."

You finally fixed the fence, "What an amazing day. We rode rides." Cuphead sarted.

"You and Y/n owe your souls to the Devil."

"We played games."

"And you and Y/n owe your souls to the Devil."

"We'reeven almost finished painting this dumb fence!"

"And you and Y/n owe your souls to the Devil!"

"Eh, I ain't too worried about it." Cuphead put paint in the canon. "Hey, guys how--"

"Still too much gunpowder." you said. "And you still owe the Devil your souls."