14

Im full of problems love sick...
No way to go....
I was fine to die....
Im a loser in this game...
The only one rule of this world..
Save me,..
Take my hand,,
Please use me like a drug...

I know i love you.

Say you love me
Say you love me

Till the end of the world...

He sat with Soyeon till the skies of dawn took over the dark sky during Night-Time jake just spent his whole night looking at Soyeon while thinking about what happened..

it questioned him...........

Soyeon should have not seen that, how is it possible for a mortal being? Jake knew what was coming as he could already feel the loneliness and agony which caused him to sigh heavily. "why is everything ending so soon?" he slowly noticed tears flooding his eyes as he took out a gummy filled with sweet jelly paste in it as he munched it which made him feel better.

"What are you doing jake?" he heard the soft voiced girl spoke come the back that echoed the whole room causing him to look back.
"Good morning Soyeon" jake smiled softly while looking at her.
"Can you get me colored papers and scissors?" She asked not sounding like she demanded for it. Jake nodded as he woke up leaving the room to get the things that Soyeon wanted .

Everything was so cloudy and it was snowing.. to be exact its 24th December which is a day before Christmas. Jake went to the florist and got Soyeon flowers "hopefully she likes it" he walked back to the hospital ward and saw Soyeon peacefully looking at the windows.

"Jake it's going to be new year soon!" Soyeon gave jake an excited smile. J

"You wanna do something...? Let's get you a new haircut! New year new you!" Jake faintly smiled and nodded while walking towards her

"What's the point of getting a knew makeover when you're going to be dead both ways...?"  she looked down, unfazed by fate.

"Hii! I would like to get a new haircut" she opened her phone gallery and showed the hairdresser the hair style that she wanted. "Aah this haircut is popular! It will suit you!" the hairdresser chuckled while wrapping the towel around her neck excitedly

They washed her hair; blow dried it finishing it with the curls as the staffs in the salon was mesmerized of how it turned out

"Is it okay if we want to take a few pictures?" She nodded and they started taking pictures of her. "uhm.....i guess you can you shave it off" those words shocked everyone in the shop. "I just wanted to feel how is it like to be pretty for one last time" everyone understand what she meant and did it right away.

They walked and Soyeon enjoyed street foods that jake treated her, after all we don't know when is her last. While walking Soyeon saw jake eating sour apple ice cream which made her wanting to taste it. "Can i have some?" Jake sternly said no which in reply she just laughed.

"Jake naaah!" She handed out another bottle of Yakult to jake which lit his face up "drink it!" Jake finished it by gulping the whole drink at once. "Hey jake go home, take some rest" jake sternly rejected her as she tried to convince "I'll be okay go home! My bruises are gone it's okay!!" After a few tries and telling him to take rest he agreed and kept her stuff on the table "here I bought you this!" Jake gave her the things that she asked of and bid her a goodbye.

At night jake facetimed Soyeon to make sure she is okay, a few hours of laughing chit-chatting she left the call, jake didn't have the heart to leave so he decided to stay in the call.