12

(Im gonna finish november off in this chapter so enjoy~) sorry for the late update btw

And that

October passed normally,

But then....soyeon got weaker and weaker....

November came,

It was already winter

It was already November, november 5th to be exact,time was passing so fast but jake made it feel like it was way slower than reality. Time is cruel you can never catch up with it, as more time went by, they went to places that soyeon never have been to, never tried, never talked about it. She gained a lot of experiences and new things everyday thanks to jake who never gave up on her.

"Jake..." he hummed while he was closing his eyes in peace

"Remember when we first met?" He stopped and woke up upon hearing her utter that word. He smiled while he heaved out a heavy sigh. "It was 5 months ago..." he scoffed in the softest way as possible "fate is playing games again it's so cruel" he leaned onto the soft chair while looking at the pretty dark blue sky filled with shining stars.

"I still remember how i got bullied while you were on your first day at school, you even catched up to me.. and hugged me " she saw jake nodding like a puppy "you told me to not worry about it..."

"And yes..."

"You make me feel "

"Just like home"

"I remember you bringing me to the city we made friendship bracelets and you bought me my favorite ice cream..." she softly continued

"Every single day i have spent with you felt like a sleepless dream, it feels so nice i never felt like this. And then you bought me to namsan tower, you brought me to han river and also you made a small picnic just for the both of us.."  she kept continuing without catching her breath

"It took you a few months? Days? Weeks? Haha i don't remember but then you know the case that happened. It was my biggest secret, yeah till today i can never move on from my brothers death. Before you he helped me alot with overcoming my grief after losing dad. I loved him sincerely and never felt any hatred towards him. All i wanted to do atleast is to make breakfast with him, i waited all night only to receive a traumatizing call from the police"

"Everything is so harsh on me with my mom with the black magic incident. But still, you tried so much to save me..meanwhile me.." she fidgeted her fingers as she hesitated to speak"i couldn't even save myself from anything...."

"As they say...people come and go but you? You always stayed by my side.."

"and now, im too scared to leave you. Time is ticking so fast i can't leave you anymore living alone in this world..."

"By chance...is there anything..that i can help you.. before i go...." Both of her hands were held by jake "all i want is to see you smile thats  my only wish " soyeon placed his hand on her forehead "i couldn't thank you enough for what you did" she cupped his gentle cheeks

"I never thought our "forever" would end so quickly" that moment it hit his heart really hard and brought him into realization. His throat started to get lumpy while hearing her continue speaking