4

skip a few hours, nights? (I forgot time)

"Today im going to bring you somewhere after school are you free?" Jake intertwined his hands into yours, soyeon got shocked inside but it felt so warm and welcoming "why are you so nice to me?" "I don't get it" she stopped walking and waited for an answer

"I've felt how is it like to be in your shoes soyeon i do" he slowly let go of her hand and continued in a soft yet calming tone that was pleasing to hear "You're like me?" He nodded.

"I already felt how's it like to lose someone i loved so much" he then continued again "wait but i noticed something.."

"Why are you the only person who wears purple when the others wear white ribbons?"

"Are you perhaps special?"

He excitedly asked in curiosity. She heavily sighed and smile, "im not like anyone else, the ribbon i wear means something to me that's why" she stopped him from talking "i wonder how we got so closed when we just meet after a day?" She chuckled followed by him nodding excitedly "before i follow you, can i go somewhere? I want to show you something" her glossy eyes looked at his dark brown-red irises as he nodded.

They waited until 3 pm , the time where their school finishes. Today ended with mathematics which is jakes favorite subject

"Lets go" she ran quickly while skipping meanwhile the boy whose tired just walked looking at the energetic figure. The wind blee out of nowhere and her ribbon was loose from her hair. The more she skipped the ribbon finally flew towards jake but luckily he grabbed it in time before he could fly away.

"YOU KEEP IT " soyeon laughed while smiling at jake who's confused "how did she know it was flying away ?" He slapped his face a few times realizing what she said, it made him smile too. No one ever did this to me. He ran in pure joy following the energetic girl.

"WHERE ARE WE" he scratched his hands that got bitten by mosquitoes, they're in the middle of the woods. "Just come along chill jake" she pulled him together with her so he could walk faster. They reached the end of the woods that met a high cliff thats above sea level that made jake gasped in awe, the tranquil scenery the seas, the cliff. The scary woods ended with a pretty scenery, he felt a hand locking with his and it's her. Many questions lingered in his mind

"Pretty isn't it?" She smiled in excitement "how do you know this place, its so......fascinating i..i never saw this place before" he can't get over with the prettiness of the hidden place. Soyeon brought him to the edge of the cliff where the bridge that had no barricades is. Its just, a platform..

She let go and walked alone to the end of the bridge sitting there swinging her legs back and forth enjoying the view, "it seems like you come here regularly " he scanned the place till he found out a tape From far

DO NOT CROSS

it shocked him, isn't this the place where a boy committed.....he thought to himself inside but his face was clearly visible that he's in shock,
"Don't tell me.." he felt someone tapping his toes "you got it too fast didn't you?" The girl below him smiled softly, it's clearly visible that she is at the verge of tears. "So..so you're the o-"

Yeah

Jake stood silent. Lost of words, he was too shocked to even comprehend in his mind. "Soyeon.." he hugged the girl in a flash "im sorry" he hugged her that made her tear up on his shirt.

"This bridge..i..come here everyday.. Because here is where he left me so.." she sobbed slowly pulling away the warm hug. Jake listened to it nonstop, it was already 5:55 pm, "you wanna wait till 7:05? The sunset here is breathtaking " jake nodded and sat with her together on the rocky edge.

After all the chit chat, it was time for her to say something that she never told anyone to.. "jake." He hummed looking at her "what is it?" He focused on her "i don't care if we just knew each other for a day but"

"You're the same like how my brother treats me.."

"And i thank you for that " she lowered her head in gratitude thanking him as he got flustered and brought her up "its okay its totally fine i love hanging out with you even we just knew each other.." she bit her lips nervously thinking twice before telling this.

She gathered the courage

"Well im not like you guys who gets to live and have fun like an ordinary person " she lowered her head "my life is running out of time like an hourglass jake" he questioned, his face expressions tells everything which made her chuckle

"I..i have....c..can..cancer" one word and Jake got sad, as if his millions worlds that was starting to heal finally shattered into find pieces "no..way you're actually" he nervousyly laughed combing his hair backwards. She just nodded calmly "that's why, i wanted to find a friend so i can feel like how's it like to have a friend even its just for 6 months" she nodded "yeah just 6 months "

"You wondered why i wear a purple ribbon right? Its because this was a ribbon that my brother gave me since its purple, i gave it to you because you resemble my brother so much, im not thanking you just because of that, the way you cared for me when we first met made me feel like home jake it did" jake started to tear up

"I can't lose another person i love anymore" he Pulled his knees closer and cried while the girl tapped and petted his back gently. "Let's make more memories okay?" He nodded without any hesitation. She lied her head on his shoulder gently "look the sunset" jake peeked trough and saw the prettiest sunset he had ever seen in his life" "it's heaven.." he took out his phone and they both selfied together while grabbing a few shots of the pretty sunset.

Jake brought her to a restaurant at the city, "don't worry its my treat" they both had pizza,

"Its so good" she nodded with pure joy, it was new for her since she never had nor tried something unique like this, atleast for her

they walked trough the shops that had pretty colorful lights that were so nice to watch, "wait" jake brought her to a shop, it was a necklace shop. "Wanna do friendship bracelets?" Without hesitation she nodded excitedly , they picked the cookie shaped bracelet and got their names engraved on it

Jake soyeon...

"Hwaaa" she excitedly smiled like a 5 year old kid, as it was almost time to go back jake stopped at a ice cream shop, that one flavour that made her happier then ever.

Strawberry creme

Jake saw her expression and ordered it right away, soyeon hugged him as a sign of thanks .
It was time for them to leave, jake walked first as soyeon told him to do so while she stood infront of the city looking at the pretty lights, people, shops for one last time

"One day lets come here again okay?"

She took a few shots from today as a memory for her, it could be her last time too. Who knows?

"You see i didn't have a great life unlike yours.. im not fortunate as everyone else haha"

But today..

It was.. fun...

Something that i thought it was impossible

But it isnt...

Fantasies are true?

I wonder

-unedited

Hello to my beloved readers!!!

-im sorry for the short chapter since i cant leave yall just like that, i have exams so I'll stop writing for now until 2 september, I'll comeback with longer chapters thankyou!'