Infiltration In Pentagon

A black 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T skidded across the road, towards its destination. The Pentagon. The headquarters building of the United States Department of Defense is one of the most guarded places in the world.

On the driver's seat of the car sat, Darkstriker. He wore a proper military uniform with Medals of Honor, symbols and ranks pinned to his chest.

The Dodge Challenger drove up to the front gate. A security guard saw him approaching and stopped the vehicle as he walked over to the window of the driver.

Seeing his uniform, the security guard changed his posture. "Hello sir. May I see your identification please?"

Darkstriker reached over to the passenger seat, grabbing his identification and documents and handed them over to the guard. The security guard read them over quickly and handed them back to him.

"It's good to have you back Lieutenant Keaton, you may proceed." The security saluted him.

Darkstriker gave him a brief nod and drove forward. After finding a spot to park, he made his way towards the entrance, carrying with him his documents as well as a black suitcase.

Upon entry, Darkstriker went through the standard security check-up, earning many salutes as he passed by military officers.

"So Lieutenant, what brings you to the Pentagon?" asked the officer scanning his body with the metal detector.

"I have a meeting with General Bryce  about a classified matter," Darkstriker responded.

As he said that he noticed another officer about to unlock his briefcase. Quickly he stepped forward, placing a hand on the briefcase, preventing the officer from opening it.

"The contents in this briefcase are classified and can only be shown to a few. Unless you have authorization from Sector 7, you do not have the right to open this." Darkstriker said.

The officer looked at him blankly as he let go of the briefcase.

"I apologise, Lieutenant. I was only following basic procedures. Allow me to contact General Bryce for clearance." He explained.

The officer reached for a phone and dialled General Bryce's number.

"Hello General Bryce, this is Officer Bailey calling. Lieutenant Keaton is currently at the security check-up and has brought a briefcase. Do we have the clearance to allow him to pass without checking the contents of the bag?"

"Allow him to pass immediately." Came the response.

"Very well. Have a good day sir." Officer Bailey ended the call and turned to face Darkstriker "You are free to pass Lieutenant. God bless."

Darkstriker nodded and he made his way into the building. As he went out of the sight of the officers, he couldn't help but smirk. The hackers back at the MECH base had done their job by intercepting the call and pretending to be General Bryce, allowing him to get inside.

He continued through the halls of the Pentagon until he reached his destination. Sector A-11. Quickly slipping into a nearby storage room, he opened up his briefcase, revealing a mobile-like device, and a 9mm Kimber 1911 pistol with a silencer and six magazines of ammo.

Darkstriker brought out the mobile-like device. It is a highly advanced transmitter that allows him to hack into any device connected in a network.

Using it, he hacked into the security system and carefully re-programmed the camera to show the view of another camera somewhere else in the building.

Knowing that he was safe, Darkstriker brought out the pistol and attached the silencer on it and loaded it up. Making sure that the bullet was in the chamber, Darkstriker got out from his hiding spot and quietly made his way over to Sector A-11's monitor room.