Training

It had been almost a month after the reformation of Jack was finished. The scientists had soon started working on his training. They used the neural interface port to upload data on different types of martial arts, military combat drills, weapon combat, combat tactics and knowledge on different necessary things. After which Jack had been put through a rigorous amount of physical exercises, training and real life combat scenarios to help him adapt the data into his muscle memory and use his skills in the necessary scenarios. And so far the results were impressive. They also did some scans and studied Jack's new physiology and found some interesting things. They soon found that they couldn't access the neural interface port as they pleased. They can only access it if Jack allowed it or if he was unconscious. Even then, if what they do is dangerous for him, his processing unit will automatically disable the interface port.

Another intriguing thing he was able to do was that he could form an armour around his body. It turned out that the nanotech stored in his body would come out of his body and wrap around him and for an armour. During sone testing, they found out that the armour could easily handle being shot with extremely high calibre bullets and powerful explosions. Jack could also mentally control his armour and make changes to it, making the armour a dangerous weapon for the said boy. When the armour wasn't needed then it would transform back into nanotech and retract back in his body.

There were also many other abilities that Jack possessed. And Jack was being taught how to use and control his abilities properly.

(At present time)

Jack leaped and jumped around as two sentry turrets kept shooting at him. Although his armour could save him from projectiles and attacks much deadlier than 7.62 mm bullets shot at him He parkoured his way towards one of the sentry turrets, which was firing at him from an elevated platform and with a quick Swift move he brought out his training sword and cut that turret in half. He ran towards the other one while dodging the bullets and occasionally deflecting them with his training sword. When he finally reached his target, he swung his sword at it and cut it In half.

Once confirming the turret is down, Jack dropped his stance. His training sword still clutched in his right hand. His training sword was a katana based long, lean blade with a single edge and a slight curve and the handle was long enough to be comfortably held in one hand, but didn't have much space to have a comfortable double hand grip.

Just when he thought today's training was over, suddenly multiple saw blades came flying towards him. Jack leapt in the air to avoid getting hit by one of them. But the saw blades bounced off from wherever they hit and came flying towards Jack. Jack didn't waste any time to slash through the incoming projectiles. The saw blades, which were now cut in half, finally fell down on the floor. Jack stared at the broken blades when suddenly an alarm rang, indicating his training was over. Jack then looked up to see the elevated platform separated from the training area by glass panels. It was the control room.

From the control room, Silas stared down at the young man. Smiling as he watched his skills. Darkstriker turned out to be just the way he had expected. Silas went over to the elevator and used it to enter the training area. As the doors of the elevator opened, he was Jack standing a few feet away from the elevator.

"Bravo, Darkstriker! You've done well. At this rate, you will be ready for deployment soon." Silas commented as he got out of the elevator.

Jack just stared at the older man. He felt his anger rising as he was reminded of what that man had done to him.

"Soon I can put you in some good good use."

This final coment made Jack snap, and he marched towards Silas. But suddenly Silas pulled out a small remote like device and pressed a button on it. Jack fell on the floor as he felt electrical energy flowing through his body. Silas watched all this in satisfaction. He had installed a device in Jack's body as a safety measure. The device could be controlled with his remote and it was supposed to draw energy from Jack's body and convert it into electrical energy and electrocute Jack.