Torture

Silas had his eyes fixed upon the monitor in front of him. On the computer screen in front of him, the live footage of Jack in his captivity was playing. It had been three weeks since he had captured Jack. All his attempts to make the boy talk have been in vain. The raven haired teen was currently lying on the floor, probably sleeping. He was curled into a ball. Silas had to admit that the boy was something of an entire different build. He had two of his men beat up Jack every day and they did everything they could without doing anything too serious. They had used their fists, whips, canes on him. But Jack didn't utter even one word about the Autobots. The only words that came out of his mouth were taunts and cocky remarks Silas sighed in frustration.

"Looks like I have to take more drastic measures." Silas mumbled.

(Sometime later)

Jack was laying on the floor, curled up in a ball. His body was still aching from the last time those soldiers beat him up. The clothes he had been wearing were dirty and had torn up in some places and had blood stains on them. Blood that was his own. It must have been a few weeks if not more since he has been here. Silas had attempted to get information regarding the Autobots out of him, but he was reluctant to give it. Jack was given one meal a day. At first he was reluctant, but soon decided against it and started eating the food his captures provided him. He was going to need all of his strength in order to make it through this hell hole. The noise of the mechanical door opening had woken up Jack from his slumber.

"Probably another torture session or food." Jack thought.

He looked up and saw that Silas had gotten inside his cell along with his tormentors.

"Mr. Darby, I hope I am not disturbing your sleep." Silas said.

"Oh no no. I have been awake for sometime now." Jack cockily replied as he got up and sat on the floor, leaning against the wall.

"So, how have you been liking my hospitality?" Silas asked.

"Well, I have to admit it's not that bad. But I can use a more comfortable bed." Jack replied with a cocky grin.

Silas glared at the teen and gestured to his men to attack him. The two soldiers went forward and did what they were asked to do. Jack didn't attempt to stop them. While they were viciously kicking Jack, who was currently lying on the  floor, Silas suddenly intervened.

"Don't stop now, I am beginning to enjoy myself." Jack said as he tried to get up. Coughing up some blood in the process.

"Believe me Jack, there's more where that came from. And you will tell me the location of your Cybertronian friends." Silas angrily said.

He gestured to his men again and they picked Jack up and held him by his arms. Silas pulled out a lighter and a cigar and ignited the cigar. He enjoyed the cigar for a few seconds, until the head of the cigar was glowing in orange colour. He then walked over to Jack with a menacing scowl on his face.

"No matter what it takes. Or how long it takes." He growled as he pressed the burning head on Jack's stomach.

Jack hissed in pain at first but held it in.

"Like I said before, I ain't telling you anything." Jack breathlessly said, while trying to cope with the pain by taking deep breaths.

"We will see about that." Silas growled and then turned towards the still open door "Get in!"

Another MECH soldier entered the cell, pushing a trolley with him. On top of the trolley, there were various medical equipment such as scalpel, bonesaw, scissor, etc. The men holding Jack dragged him to the berth where he was strapped on on the first day of his imprisonment. They forced Jack to lay down on the berth and then restrained his arms and legs with the leather straps. Jack struggled to get out of them. But all his efforts ended up in vain. The pain in his body and exhaustion was way too much for him. The soldier pushed the trolley right beside the berth and stepped away from it. The other two soldiers backed away too as Silas picked up a scalpel from the trolley. He walked over to Jack and placed the tip of the blade just beside Jack's collarbone and applied some pressure. The thin blade went through the cloth and pierced Jack's skin and it hurt. But Jack didn't give Silas the pleasure to make him scream.

"Now Mr. Darby, don't make me do this. Why go through all this pain to save those Cybertronians?" Silas said.

Jack coldly looked into Silas's eyes and said two words "Screw you."

Silas just evilly smiled at the statement. And in one swift move, he had dragged the scalpel across Jack's collarbone, towards his arm. And stopping only in the middle of his bicep. Blood began to come out of the long, narrow wound but this didn't appear to do much as Jack didn't have much of a reaction. Seeing this, Silas picked up a bottle containing some sort of liquid from the trolley, and poured it's contents on the wound. Jack grinned his teeth as he held back his cries of agony as he felt the wound burning. The cut itself was painful and the burn just made it worse.

"It's painful, isn't it? Disinfectant….. something, used to clean and disinfect wounds, can be rather harmful if you pour it on an open wound. At least it would cause hellish pain and in the worst case scenario, it might cause the wound to get worse." Silas said.

"How reassuring…." Jack managed to say.

"Ohh, we aren't done yet Mr. Darby. There's still more." Silas said and went back to what he was doing.

He made more cuts on Jack's body, making sure to put disinfectant on them. He had made several cuts all over his body. After he was done, Silas pulled out something from under the trolley and placed it on top of the trolley. It was a rectangular metal box-like object with buttons on it. It was slightly bigger than a car battery. Silas detached what looked like a foot long metal rod from the box. The only thing keeping the rod and box connected was a thick cable attached to the bottom of the rod and the top surface of the box. Silas then pressed a button on the rectangular box and the box started to make a slight buzzing noise. Silas went over to Jack and pulled his shirt up, revealing his bare chest and torso. Jack immediately realised what was going to happen and braced himself for him. Silas pushed the head of the rod on Jack's stomach. Jack could feel electricity running through his body. He tried to hold back but the pain was too much. He screamed out in pain as he felt a burning sensation throughout his body. After almost half a minute Silas pulled the rod away. Jack gasped for air. He could feel a metallic taste on his tongue.

"Changed your mind Mr. Darby?" Silas cockily asked.

"No!" Jack yelled out, not willing to let the man get to him.

"Shame….. looks like I will enjoy this."

With that statement Silas went back to electrocuting Jack. His screams rang through the cell.