Breaking Jack Darby

It had been over three months since Jack's capture. Silas was frustrated with the constant failed attempts of getting the information about the 'Autobot base' out of Jack. He had greatly underestimated the boy. If it was any other person in his place, that person would have broken by now. Yet Jack Darby refused to break.

He didn't realise why Airachnid refused to hurt the boy. When they first met she was very keen on killing Jack and mounting his head on a wall like a trophy. But now, she was behaving like he was her freaking boyfriend. Even going as far as threatening to destroy Silas if they kill Jack. He could even tell that she didn't liked the fact that they were torturing Jack, even a little bit. Silas sighed as he watched the computer monitor, showing what's happening inside Jack's cell. The said teen was currently lying on his berth. His hands and legs were still restrained. Two medics were working on healing his more foetal wounds so that he won't die from his injuries.

Silas had to admit, Jack's loyalty towards the Autobots was rather impressive. And the Autobots seemed to be worried about the boy as well. He was having a hard time keeping the Autobots away from finding Jack.

(At Jack's cell)

Jack was lying on his berth with his eyes closed. His body aching from pain as the two medics worked on healing some of his wounds. While the medics made sure he lived, they also made sure the healing process is as painful as possible. Jack had no other choice but to endure all this. Suddenly the door leading to his cell opened and Silas came inside. Another man followed him, pushing the trolley that contained his torture equipments. The man placed the trolley beside his berth, after which the medics along with the man left the room.

"You know Mr. Darby, I have been rather patient with you. But now you're starting to get on my nerves." Silas said as he set up his tools.

"I will take that as a compliment." Jack shot back with a cocky grin.

"Ah, we will see how much attitude you will have after I am done." Silas said and went over to Jack, holding a scalpel in his hand.

He dragged the scalpel across Jack's bicep. And then moved over to his other body parts. Silas went on for a long time, making multiple cuts on Jack's stomach, thighs, and chest.

"You think you're some kind of hero? Huh!?" Silas said as he stabbed Jack's left arm with the scalpel and tore off the ligaments.

Jack screamed in pain at that, but before he could recover, Silas stabbed his left bicep multiple times with the scalpel, tearing pieces of muscles every time he pulled the blade out.

"You're just a pathetic boy Jack! Pathetic!"

Silas used the scalpel to stab Jack in the stomach and then pulled the blade out. Jack groaned as he felt the insides of his stomach burning. If his knowledge on anatomy was correct, then it must be the stomach acid that was leaking due to the injury.

Silas went over to the trolley and picked up the electrocution device and used it to electrocute Jack. He did it again and again until he felt satisfied. He then went over to the trolley and picked up a chisel. He went back to Jack and held his left hand down and used the chisel to chop off his middle finger. Jack screamed out in pain. Silas grinned in satisfaction as he heard the boy's screams.

"I am giving another chance Mr. Darby, tell me where the Autobot base is?" Silas spoke.

"Never!" Jack gasped out.

This in turn, disappointed Silas as it wasn't the reaction he was expecting. He replied to the statement by chopping off another of Jack's fingers.

"You think you can keep up with this Jack! You brat have no idea what I am about to do with you." Silas said.