When entering the room my bags were already placed there. I sighed and turned to my maid.

"Now I must get ready for dinner now shouldn't I?"

The maid nodded and the long process of getting ready commenced. I was bathed and put in the most stunning dark green dress I'd seen in my life. It stopped at my feet and was the perfect length for the highheels I had with me. My hair was glistening and I had my makeup done to a fabulous standard. I hardly recognized the women I was staring at in the mirror. I was ready. It was 6 O'clock. Time for dinner.

I walked elegantly to the five star restaurant situated in the hotel. On the way I met some of the gentlemen I had met earlier.

"Good evening, Countess Roshola." He smiled

"Good evening" I replied, continuing to walk toward the restaurant.

I finally reached the gorgeous glistening restaurant. I was greeted by the man who welcomed me earlier.

"Welcome back, Countess Roshola." He smiled.

"Thank you, Audrais." I replied smiling as my eyes glanced at his name tag, feeling a hint of guilt I did not use his name earlier.

He smiled, "Table for one madam?"

I scanned the restaurant for my target.

"Is count Estefan dining?"

"Oh, he is at the table by the window Madam."

I smiled at Audrais as a sign of thanks and speedily walked over toward Estafan. My heart is pounding now but I have learned how to hide my true emotions very well now. I noticed his silhouette glistening from the light from the window as he elegantly stood up as he finished his drink. The restaurant was bustling with well to do people everywhere. I could hardly focus on my target. As I got closer to my target. I could hear him conversing with another gentleman. I roughly tapped on the shoulder. The plan was now in motion. No turning back now.

"I beg your pardon Madam." He said.

"Here is the necklace and the rings and the bracelet you gave me, Luigi. Take them back I'm through!" I yelled. I turned quickly and could hear him shouting for me.

"Just a moment Madam you've made a... Madam, wait!"

I quickly darted out of the restaurant back to my room and waited. That is all I could. Wait for him to return the jewels.

Back in restaurant

Rudolph attempted to follow the beautiful, mysterious girl but it was of no use. She was gone just like that. He looked down at the jewels in his hand and sighed. Suddenly Audrais appeared from my side.

"Can I be of service, Count Estafan?" he questioned, seeing my seemingly confused and alarmed facial expression.

"Did you see the young lady that stopped at my table?" I questioned.

"Yes," he replied.

"She left these jewels I... don't understand. Do you know who she is?" Rudolph asked.

"She is the countess Roshola. She's in suit 913."

And just like that Rudolph was off to go return these jewels to this breathtaking woman he was instantly intrigued with.

Catherine
I sat patiently in my room, waiting. My wait abruptly ended when I heard a soft few knocks on the door.

"Just a moment" I said, fixing my hair and dress. I took a deep breath while walking towards the door. I opened it and as sure as day it was him.

"Madam you have made a mistake. My name is not Luigi. I've never seen you or these jewels before." He spoke in a firm yet polite tone.

"I know." I replied confidently with a smile. "Won't you come in, Count Estefan?"

I could see he was rather taken aback. He paused for a moment.

"You...You know who I am?" He replied.

"Well of course! You were the most handsome man in the dining room and I was very lonely, so I thought tonight I will have an adventure. I will make an acquaintance of the distinguished Count Estafan."

He slightly blushed my response, which made me blush slightly. He seemed rather humoured which again relieved me ever so slightly.

"How do you know my name?" He smiled.

"It was not difficult to find out." I responded.

"How did you know I wouldn't run off with your jewels." He replied. I wondered how such a horrible man could be so thoughtful to return them. I must confess I did have my doubts about Mr Kolenkovs strong belief that he would return them considering his dastardly plans.

"I took that chance. Besides, they're insured." I flirtatiously laughed at him and he seemed to smile back. Things were going well. "Are you angry?" I laughed.

He laughed. A real laugh. I smiled.

"No, I am not angry. If some kind fate wishes to send a beautiful lady to dine with me I can only be grateful. You will do me the honour, won't you Madam?"

This was going much better than I thought. Night one and we were already dining together. This mission would be easy.

"I should be delighted," I replied.

He reached out for me to link arms and I did so. We walked together down the hall toward the elevator.