a/n

hello! it's good and exciting to finally write again for this fandom. i hope you guys are doing alright! as promised, i am now coming back to write tons of oneshots for our dearest characters that will make you laugh, cry, and feel anxious. let's take a deep breath before you scroll further, shall we?

before you proceed though, do be warned that grammatical mistakes might appear every now and then because you all know i don't proofread and just tend to publish as soon as i finished writing.

some chapters might contain spoilers, so if you haven't watched season 2 yet, i suggest you do so (it's hella mind-blowing). others might also contain gorey scenes. changes of plots might also occur on some chapters depending on the actions of the characters.

will mostly be a x reader, but i'll also do character x character if requested by readers.

i do apologize if you suddenly notice a character being ooc, it's for the sake of the plot, i promise.

i'm really grateful for your supports on book 1, i never expected the views to grow such a wide range and it really overwhelmed me with happiness. i hope this book will also reach a high amount of readers like the first book and i do certainly hope that you will grow to love this.

now, let the games begin. ;)