I watch him as he approaches me, his eyes set on …

My hands in Rahul’s

I see instant fury in his eyes as he just stops in front of me and holds my left hand with his right one, well to anybody else it will seem so.
NO
He is holding my wrist, in the tightest way possible.
“It is time to leave”
“Of course, after you” I tell him , considering we had audience.
He directs me to the elevator, and I turn my head around andgive Rahul a small smile and wave my hand, down to the parking lot and pushes me inside the passenger's seat. He ignites the car and soon after increases the vibrator.

The vibrations are now more powerful and much harsher, enough so I am shifting in my place. He drives the car at a ballistic speed, I am sure I will push my guts out after he stops.

.
.
.
He pushes on the bed and forcefully takes off my dress. He strips of my bra and thong. Randhir removes his jacket, followed by shirt. The vibrator is more intense now, enough to make me scream in desperation but …
I don’t
I don’t
I don’t

We are in the sex room. THE DARK ROOM.

My legs are spread apart as Master brings the rope. My wrists are tied and so are my ankles. I lay on my back, spread like an X and a vibrator deep in my pussy. He keeps a tray on my left side on the large bed.

“Shit. Fuck. Oh-h- mmm-yhh”
I finally scream as a fourth orgasm spasms my body. It is intense.
Randhir doesn’t say a word. Typical. He climbs the bed snatching off the vibrator, and on top of me, his knees on either side of my stomach, and he sits on my invisible belly his weight mostly on his knees.

His eyes filled with lust, sex, and dominance. Most prominent - ANGER. Master slaps my breasts and moulds and squeezes and manhandles them. A small moan escapes me as he rubs them. It was a small moan of caress but enough for me to receive a slap.
Master slaps me again. twice. thrice.
“I told you no mistake right… ?”

“Didn’t I?” He slaps my right cheek again.

“I did right. But you are a cunt and will be a cunt” he pronounces and goes on to slap my cheeks the hardest , enough for my jaw to ache.

He stops after the 15th one on my right cheek.

I don’t say a word.

Master’s hands tugs on my hair, he pulls them harshly and my neck arches, he leans forward to bite on my cheek and growls ; “You’ve been a bitch, I let you orgasm - you’re LUCKY, cause now it’s going to be bad. Aarohi I will destroy you. I promise.”

My toes curl, breathing fastens and pussy aches, thus is not an empty warning.

Master's fingers leave my hair only for him to backhand me.

“You will thank me for everything”

“Yes master”

“You are not allowed to make any noise, understood bitch”

“Yes master”

He grabs the leather flogger from the tray. He plays with the flogger for a bit.
I close my eyes as the flogger comes down hard onto my breasts.
He hits on my breasts and chest in rapid pace. Master hits harder and harsher as the leather object stings on my flesh. He doesn’t stop. Neither does he slows down.
After 40 hits, I don’t feel the 41st

I hear he keeping the flogger down on the tray, my eyes still closed.
“Thank you Master”

I feel him pick another thing only for my eyes to be blindfolded with a satin cloth. He wraps the long piece around my head five times and then ties it tightly. I feel him shift above me.

Masters lips land on my nipple. His tongue flicks above the painful marks of the flogger. A gasp leaves me as his rough hands find my throat and he grasps my neck, allowing only little amount of air.
I want to make noise, but I can’t, I won’t. He relaxes his hands, as he licks my cleavage burying his head betweeen my breasts. I take in great amounts of breath until he again tightens his grip.
I feel Master shift again this time, he climbs off me and and the bed and stands on the floor.
I realise that pain flows through my entire body now. My ass from the beatings this morning, pussy from the vibrator, breasts and chest from the flogging and my mouth from the cloth gag in the morning.
“Thank you Master” I squeak out.

I feel my wrists free, soon my ankles too. Out of reflex my hands reach my chest and boobs. Next I feel the satin blindfold fall and my sight comes back.
“Thank you Master”

“ Kneel on the floor in front of me at the foot of the bed.”
Master commands
I follow

I fall to my knees, as he sits at foot of the bed with his thighs apart.

“Forward” he commands as if I am a puppy
But I nevertheless crawl further forward right between his legs. I am somehow getting the idea of what he wants me to do.

“Suck me” he says. I don’t move, fixated.

“Open my pants and suck me Aarohi”

I take a deep breath biting my lower lip I unbuckle his belt and pull the zipper down. He lets me pull his pants off thighs, legs and feet and put them away, I look at his bulge and with shivering hands pull down his boxer. I don’t look at his naked pelvis and rather pulls his boxers off his feet.

‘You can do this’
I hold his cock in my hands and lick his base to the top over his tip. I lick his entire length and finally take him into my mouth. His hands enter my length as I bob my head slowly on his cock. I let my hand massage his balls.
Master groans and shifts on his place and then grabbing my hair start thrusting in my mouth. I stop bobbing my head and let him take the lead.

I gag when Master thrusts deeper in my mouth. I flick my tongue on his length as he goes in and out of my mouth. My throat tingles as he gags me pushing his cock further and further. He stops thrusting but grabs my hair pushing my moth up and down on his length. A few seconds later I feel his cock hardening as he once again starts to thrust. Fast and rapid.

Master thrusts  for the final time and quickly pulls  ejaculating all over my face and breasts.

Silence

The room is silent. The only sound is of my and Masters ragged breaths.
I still kneel at his feet, my head between his legs, his hands still in my locks.
Neither of us move.

Masters voice is rough as he commands “Stand in the corner, face the wall and wear the robe.”
He walks to the door at the left side of the room, the bathroom, and I hear the water start.
I follow the command and wearing the robe, stand in the corner facing the wall.

After 20 minutes I hear the door open again and close and he commands me to follow him out of the room.