Chapt 18 | finally together

(Y/n's POV)

I'm pretty excited to go see how life is on the other side of the picture.

*knock* *knock*

I ran to the door to be met with Sadie, Millie, and Noah.

"Okay I brought you a little something", Millie then shoved a bag into my arms and ushered me to go change immediately.

I took a deep breath in and agreed, running upstairs while they all settled in the living room.

I opened up the bag and held it in front of me, holy fucking shit.. it's beautiful.

Millie, I love you

Millie, I love you.

I went into the bathroom to change, looking at myself in the mirror I found out why Sadie liked me, fuck I am hot.

Suddenly someone barged in, scaring the absolute shit out of me. "Sorry Y/n-"

It was Sadie, but for some reason she stopped. "You look amazing", I smile, "thank you so much".

She walked up to me with a smile on her face, "need any help with your hair?" She asks me and I nod. I sit in a chair in my bedroom while she does my hair.

"You know I'm happy that you told me.." she turned my head to face, "I had too" she kissed my forehead.

I couldn't help but smile, I loved her.

"Thank you, for the other day. Letting me think about it", I said with a smile on my face.

"Of course".

We sat in silence for the next few minutes, her lightly pulling my hair.

5 minutes later.

"Your all done", I stand up and check the mirror. "I love it thank you", I smile at her and turn around.

"I thought over my decision for a while. I'm gonna give it a try- us a try". Her smile widens and she hugs me tightly.

"You won't regret it", she smirks at me and kisses my cheek". "Come on we're gonna be late."

****
Flash Flash Flash *click* *click*

The cameras were a bit much, but I'm doing this for Sadie.

"Sadie, Sadie! Who's this?" Someone asks.

I felt like the earth swallowed me whole and I couldn't speak.

"This is my girlfriend, Y/n Y/l/n." She says with a smile. There's a silent gasp sound that makes my heart thud.

"Y/n over here!" Paparazzi brought me back to my own mindset. I smiled at a camera, my eyes starting to get fuzzy. "Sadie how much longer?" Sadie turns to me and looks the other way.

"No longer, come with me", we start to head back inside, people I've seen in all sorts of TV shows walking around, signing papers and pictures.

"Wanna take pictures with fans??" She asks me and I nodded, following her to her section, fans screaming as we walk over.

"Oh my god! That's Y/n! Sadie's girlfriend!!", a girl screams. I stand at the poster and a little girl comes over and starts talking to Sadie. "Hi Sadie! I love you on stranger things!" Sadie smiles and hugs the little girl, she then gets in between us as we take a picture.

"This is pretty fun", I say to Sadie as she smiles. "Thank you for this", I say once again. She nods and says, "of course".

This time a little boy comes up and gives Sadie a big hug, but then he came up to me and motioned for me to lean down.

I squatted down so I could hear him, he smiles and cups his mouth to tell me something,

"You are very very pretty, so is your girlfriend", he says "can you please hold me in the picture?" I laugh and nod as I stood up and reached my arms out, he practically jumped into my arms.

Sadie smirks and laughs, along with his mother on the side lines.

I smile for the photo and say goodbye to the little boy.

*****

"So what did that little boy say earlier?", she asks, "he seemed very excited".

"He told me that I was very pretty and that so was my girlfriend", I say and her mouth drops.

"That's adorable! Oh my god were dating! That's so fantastic to say omg". She flopped onto the couch and sighed, l sat down next to her and smiled. "He was right about one thing you are very very beautiful", she teased.

"Right back at you", I say and kiss her on her cheek.

"What do you wanna watch?" I ask her and she shrugs. "Oh! There's actually a new movie called... Do Revenge, it should be cool Maya's in it".

"Do Revenge it is".

I apologize that this chapter is so late, I honestly forgot..