Chapt 4 | friends to family

(Y/n's POV)

I hardly got any sleep last night, I slept maybe 5 hours. But I still couldn't believe I was going to hang out with Sadie Sink. Then again I felt bad, she felt like she couldn't tell me who she really was because she was afraid I would just want something.

I got out of bed and stretched, walking to the bathroom and closing the door. After brushing my teeth I went to the bathroom. I figured that I should take a shower cause my hair felt kind of greasy and looked dry. I ran into my room to pick an outfit I felt was suitable for today. I grabbed pair of shorts and my favorite shirt. (Choose the shirt).

Then I went back to the bathroom and sat my clothes on the counter.
________________________________

(Noah's POV) new povvv

When I woke up the next day I realized Millie was gone. I rolled out of bed, exhausted.
"Millayyyyy", I groaned.

"What Noah", she asked me as I walked out of the bedroom. "What are you doing?" I asked her. "Making breakfast, waffles", I let out a slight gasp. "Ooo yay", I said jumping up and down a few times.

Millie laughed at me and rolled her eyes, "okay, so here are yours", she said while pushing a plate with 2 waffles towards me. "Thank you mills".

"Of course, eat up we have to go see Sadie soon", I looked up while taking a few bites of my waffles. "What's it for?" I asked.

"She needs help, she doesn't know what to do for today", Millie told me. "Ooo we're helping her get ready for her date?" I ask with a smirk.

With that she laughs at me, "well she won't call it a date but yeah she does."
________________________________

(Sadie's POV)

I was pacing around in the living room waiting for the sound for 10 minutes. Then I heard it, the doorbell rang and I ran to the door. "Finally! What took you guys so long?" I asked Millie and Noah. "Relax Sadie! We have an hour until you have to leave!" Millie assured me.

"I know I know but I really like y/n and god I hope I'm not being to quick!"

Millie grabbed me by the shoulders, "you are perfectly fine. We will help you get ready, okay?"

I nodded and we all went to my bedroom. "Okay so what about these?" I asked them. "No god no", Noah said. He got off of my desk chair and walked to me. "If you really want to wear earrings that don't give to much off why not wear these?" He asked me holding up small, white flower earrings. "Noah oh my god these are beautiful! Where did you get them?"

"The store, we stopped there before heading over here". I smiled and thanked him. "Okay, now we need an outfit", I heard Millie say.

"Right yes". I said, she ran up to me with a bag and I took it confused. She smiled at me as she backed up. I sat it on my bed and opened it.

Taking the item out of the bag I held it up in front of me. It was a beautiful white jumper with a belt. "This is beautiful Millie! Thank you so much!" She smiled and ran up to me, "of course, now go get ready!" I nodded my head and ran into the bathroom.
________________________________

(Y/n's POV)

My room was a MESS. Clothes were everywhere and I couldn't decide what to wear!

Okay Y/n, you narrowed it down to 2 options, a teal dress and a red jumper. You closed your eyes and thought about it. Red jumper. That's the one. You picked it up and rushed into the bathroom. You got dressed and picked up some jewelry. A necklace and a ring.

"Okay y/n- you're ready."

You ran outside of your room and down the stairs as you grabbed your purse. You walked outside and unlocked your car, hoping in.