Chapt 17 | crush

(Millie's POV)

"She hasn't even told us yettt!" I said to Noah.

"Relax, I'm sure she will soon, she has to right?" I shrug my shoulders. "I just wanna know if Y/n said she liked her back already."

"Me too- Maybe we should call Sadie? Or Y/n?" He asked excitedly. I shake my head, "absolutely not, you don't just ask people if they like someone. They have to tell you. I guess we'll have to wait." I say as I lay back on the couch next to Noah and we both let out a sigh.
****
(12 hours earlier)
(Y/n's POV)

"I really do like you Y/n" she told me and I froze.

Sadie likes me?...

It was when Sadie looked at me with concern that I realized I'd taken a while to say anything.

"Sadie I- I like you too, but I need time.. my mother was my whole entire world. And I'm not saying I don't wanna be with you", I pause and take a deep breath in.

"I need a few days at least". She nods with a smile, "I know, but I've been planning to tell you forever".

I stood up and walked over to her, grabbing her hand and pulled her up to face me.

I grab her face and give her a quick kiss before wrapping my arms around her neck and hugging her tightly.

"Wanna stay out here for a while and relax a bit?" I ask her and she nods. "I have an idea, come". She ushers me to run with her quickly and I do.

"Oh my god Sadie this is beautiful." She had laid out a blanket on the grass that was directly set in front of a beautiful body of water, with the moon directly above it.

It was so beautiful.

We laid down next to each other on the blanket and started talking.

"What was your mom like?" She asked me and I'm thankful someone mentioned her.

"She had a beautiful soul, she was one of the best woman I could have ever asked to have in my life."

"She was never disappointed in me and she was always there when I needed her at any moment in time." I said and I could feel the tears that stung in the back of my eyes but I refused to let them out. Not now.

"Nobody has been talking about my mom all night, it's as if nothing happened". Sadie looked at me slightly frowning and sat up to face me.

"I'm sorry Y/n, Millie assumed you wouldn't want anyone to talk about it... to be honest I had thought the same." I shrug, "I didn't.. but when nobody said anything, it was as if nothing happened. She didn't die and she's still sitting in a plane coming home to me".

Sadie stared at me and smiled, "she sounds like she was an amazing person", I smiled at her and chuckled. "She was, but.. how about we talk about her tomorrow. She'd throw a shoe at us if she saw me talking about her right now."

"I'll keep that in mind", she said laughing.

Sadie had laid back down and I rested my head down on her chest, smiling as I looked up at her. She was absolutely beautiful.

I lifted myself from her chest and kissed her. How tf am I even doing this? I've never even made the first move before, when did I become bold??

****
(Millie's POV)

"Where is she Noah, where??" I ask and he rolls his eyes. "You have asked me that 12 times the past 10 minutes, I don't know".

Suddenly the door opened, Noah and I sprinted from the couch. "Thank god your home!" I scream and Sadie walks in smirking.

"You look happy, what happened???" Noah squealed. I glared at him, I was gonna ask that-

"Yeah what happened?" I asked, she walked up to me and told us to sit.

She had a dramatic pause that made my heart literally skip a beat.

"SHE LIKES ME BACK", she yelled.

I jump up from my seat, "I KNEW IT!"

"But she wants to take it slow, she's gone through a lot". She says and I nod.

"Of course, it makes sense, right Noah?-" I roll my eyes as I see him punching the air and jumping in excitement. "You are such a dork Noah".

"This is time for excitement! Who wants Starbucks? It's on me, call Y/n".

Sadie and I laugh as we walk out.

****
(Sadie's POV)

I had invited Y/n to come to Starbucks and she happily accepted.

We had parked and waited for her to arrive and when she did we all walked into the cafe.

"What are you gonna get Sadie?" Y/n asks me. I shrug and look at the menu. "The strawberry Açaí sounds good."

She smiles at me, "what about you?"

"Mango Dragon Fruit Lemonade", damn I love those.

The 3 of us left Noah to order so we can find a table to sit at, choosing the one near the back.

"Okay so Y/n I need to know, what did you guys do last night?!"

She smiled at me then at Millie.

"We laid by the lake and watched the sunrise".

"I L O V E that so much", Millie sighed, "this is what I wish my relationship will be like in the future-"

Y/n and I laugh and Noah comes at the right time with our drinks. "Thank you Noah!" Y/n said and sipped her drink. "Amazing".

Millie and I thanked him and we sat at the table for possibly 30 minutes.

"Oh yeah Y/n, we have a Comic-Con today, you should come!" Y/n looked at me with confusion, "would it be okay with everyone?"

"Of course!" Millie said, "we'd love for you to come and hang out with us! Omg you guys could go together, you'd have to take pictures and stuff but who cares really?"

"Ahhh I love it!! We have to get ready together later! It starts at 2pm, we'll meet you at your house at 12pm to get ready k?" Mollie squealed.

"Alright then, i'm gonna go, I have to meet my sister at the funeral home to discuss funeral arrangements."

Millie, Noah and I say goodbye before getting ready to head back to my apartment.
________________________________
By the way, I keep forgetting and just have been busy since finals last week but here's this!