𝙃𝙊𝙈𝙀 / 𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀 | + Thanks

It's dark.

He can hear somebody.

"Tommy?"

Who is it?

That's not a voice he recognizes.

"Tommy- you there, buddy?"

Does that mean he's alive?

He can feel his legs.

That's a good sign.

He feels someone rubbing his shoulder lightly.

He can feel his shoulder.

He can feel his eyes.

He opens them.

★ If you enjoy this fanfiction, the best thing you can do is vote it!  ★

In front of him is a blonde haired man, with a green and white striped bucket hat. They're in a room - he can't recognize where. He blinks, before yelping and jumping back. 

He knows that man.

He turns - to his left is another. He's hard to describe without using the term 'black and white' ten times. That's his friend, his dead one.

"Hey- hey wait, what the fuck?" He splatters, starting to process the situation. His leg, arm and hand are completely bandaged up. The pressure on his wounds make him wince in pain, leaning over slightly as he grasps the bandage on his hand. 

He looks down. He's in grey shorts and a yellow sweater, someone must have changed him while he passed out. He decides not to dwell on that creepy thought. 

"You awake?" Ranboo asks.

Oh.

He's dead - he must be. 

He pokes at the bandaged hand, yelping. Well, he hoped there was no pain in the afterlife, but you can't have everything.

He stops panicking, his face morphing into a teethy grin as his heart jumps in glee. He never thought he'd be this happy to be dead.

Then again, he never believed in an afterlife. A lot of things were surprising him today.

He jumps up, wrapping his arms around Ranboo and stuffing his head underneath his, gripping onto the back of his shirt like his life depends on it.

Ranboo laughs, stepping back a bit as he almost falls over before reciprocating the hug. Feeling their strong, reassuring grip on his back, his heart swelled with happiness.

He feels someone tall engulf him from behind before he's squished in between the two, a group hug. He remembers Wilbur saying he used to be very close with Phil, and he understands. Because he's never felt happier, in a tight grip between two of his best friends. Even if Phil hadn't spoken to him often in his memory. As the hug slowly came to an end, Tommy felt a sense of contentment wash over him.