CHAPTER 003 PART 2: 𝙇𝙐𝙆𝙀 𝟮𝟮:𝟮𝟭

(After more than a month of this chapter being out, the Author realized that they wrote Karl into 2 scenes- that had no secret reason or something, they're just an idiot)

 »»————-☠️————-«« 

★ If you enjoy this fanfiction, the best thing you can do is vote it! ★

That night went as it often did, Tommy sleeping in the same room as Tubbo and Ranboo so they could talk all night and not be alone. 

Sometimes, it got hard to talk, with their limited memory and experiences. But they managed. 

It was freezing, so Tubbo propped blankets ontop of them, holding a dimly-lit low battery flashlight to luminate the area. It felt like they were little kids again, hiding from their parents. 

Tommy had spoke to them about what he saw in the computer labs. But internally, he worried that if he mentioned the files specifying  his name, they would suspect him. So he just told them that there were 18 students and 1 leader.

One of the students was probably the mastermind. It freaked him out thinking about it. He wondered who it could be. 

Schlatt, probably. He was always rude and cruel and showed no sympathy. Maybe Callahan? He never spoke, and he seemed to not be affected by the murders.  

In the middle of the night, Ranboo went out to the kitchen for a coffee.

Tommy noticed his prolonged absence quickly, but was too scared to leave the room at night to find him after the previous murders. 

In fear, he waited.

»»————-☠️————-««

Ranboo wandered downstairs, through the hallway and towards the kitchen. He walked quietly, making sure his footsteps weren't loud. He was incredibly anxious leaving alone. 

By the time he had made it to the kitchen hallway, he didn't want to be there. He wanted to be back in the room with his friends. 

He didn't know why he did this. It was dark.

The lights weren't on. He was stuck with a small flashlight he had taken from the room with him. It only lit up right in front of him. He was terrified -- somebody could be behind him and he wouldn't know.

He felt a tapping on his shoulder, and a whisper in his ear.

"Hey."

"AGH!" he screamed, turning around and hitting the man with a flashlight.