My final note on this story

Okay, so there is a reason that I keep disappearing when it comes to this story and it's only because I'm not really interested in continuing this story as in putting new chapters and new one-shots, so I will be finishing with what ideas I have come up with.

I hate when there is a story that is so good that it is discontinued so I will try my very best to finish this story.

And with that, this will be my last author's note on this story, so I just want to say thank you for everything, anyone who is reading this and who reads this story anyway. Even if this is the future! If you read this chapter, thank you for the support.

I never thought this story would hit honestly or let alone get 7.64K views. I think.

Anyway, I got bullied for enjoying this series, so I became insecure about writing or watching Alvin and the chipmunks to this day and age... it's mostly age. But you guys managed to make it okay for me to enjoy anything. Although I haven't really told anyone personal to me, about this. I am still insecure about it but I might...in the future talk about it to someone.

Anyway, without it dragging it for so long, this is will be my last on this story, but not the end of me! Oh far from it!

I do have a youtube channel, and every time I say, friend, yeah that's me. Again insecure, but it's fine, I don't really care anymore what people think about what I like anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/@mistyology

I will not know if this works but the channel is called mistyology, and it will be great if you subscribed to me!

Yeah if you could watch this on youtube and again subscribe if you want, that shall be great.

Also, I have another story coming out so stay tuned!!

This is Misty signing out!!