Chapter 11

Let me tell you something, I hate going to the mall with my mom! I used to enjoy it when I was younger, but after three years of not seeing each other it's awkward and not to mention my mother trying to buy me everything she sees.

I'm so happy to be heading over to Trevor's. Jackson said he was over at Colten's so I decided that not telling him I'll even be gone would be the best thing at this point.

When I get to Trevor's house I knock on the mahogany door waiting for him to open.

"Hey," Trevor greets once he swings the door open to reveal my face.

"Hey," I smile back.

"Come in." I step over the threshold as Trevor closes the door behind him. I don't get more than two steps into the house before Trevor wraps his arms around my waist from behind. I feel his hot breath fanning across my neck and I immediately blush. "I've missed you."

"It's only been two days," I giggle at his childishness.

"Two days without you is like a lifetime," Trevor speaks right next to my ear, making me shiver. I turn around in his arms so our faces are only inches apart.

"Are you parents home?" I bite my bottom lip, trying to be more seductive.

"Nope," he smiles. I get on my tip toes to press my lips to his.
•••

Trevor thrusts into me at a faster pace and deeper so that almost all of him is buried inside of me

"Trevor..." I cry out. "I-I'm close." I come undone. Trevor thrusts in and out a few more times before coming inside of me and pulling out.

Our sweat coated bodies stick together as our chests heave up and down trying to recover from our previous high.

"I love you," I tell him.

"I love you, too," Trevor whispers and looks directly into my eyes.

Another round.

***

After taking a shower with Trevor, after three rounds of love making, we decide to just watch some movies for the rest of the night.

During the movie Scream, I get a notification on Instagram and pick up my phone.

DustinIsTheKing has posted a new photo.

The photo is of Dustin, a guy I used to occasionally hang out with at parties, in the middle of a party...with Colten, Jackson, Brittni, James, Logan, Tristan, and Liam.

Sounds like there's a party at Dustin's, and Brittni is there. I could go for a party.

"Want to go to a party?" I ask Trevor once I read the whole caption.

Party with all the high school friends ✌🏻

"What?"

"There's a party at Dustin's, my brothers friend. Do you want to go?"

"Sure," Trevor answers and with that I put back on my clothes from earlier, changing out of Trevor's boxers and over sized t-shirt. I leave my hair naturally wavy and we leave his house to head over to Dustin's.

Once we get there, the party is already in full swing. It's only nine o'clock yet people are already drunk and horny as can be. There's couples making out against the walls and horny teenagers grinding against each other on the dance floor, aka. The living room.

"Ready?" Trevor asks looking down at me. I've already noticed many of our High Schools friends here, I'm surprised really, how do they know Dustin?

"Yep," I smile up at him and we head into the crowded and humid house.

We own it by Two Chainz and Whiz Khalifa is currently playing throughout the house, the base pumping through my ears like a bongo.

"Let's get something to drink," Trevor whispers in my ear and I nod before we start heading to the kitchen where all the alcohol is stored.

Trevor gets me a cup of vodka along with himself, we sip on it when Brittni comes up to us, followed by Jackson.

"Hey, strawberry shortcake," Brittni giggles while tapping my nose with her finger.

"Hey," I drag out. "Are you drunk?"

I can't help, but laugh at the face Brittni makes when hearing the word. She looks like she just got caught by the cops.

"No," she quickly says and I look at Jackson raising an eye brow.

"Just a little, she only had two cups, she's very light weight," Jackson explains, pulling Brittni to his side by the waist.

"Jackson!" Someone calls out and Dustin comes rushing over to Jackson, Trevor puts his arm around my waist possessively, pulling me to his side.

"What?" Jackson asks, taking a sip out of his cup. He better not get drunk and plan on driving. Dustin's eye catches mine and his mouth falls agape. His eyes trail down my body in utter disbelief, I squirm under his gaze.

"Nikki?" Dustin breaths. No dip Sherlock.

"Yeah," I say in uncertainty.

"Wow...you look different."

"Well, it's been two years since I've seen you, so I hope so," I laugh lightly earning a chuckle from him.

"Yeah, it's been a while-" Dustin is interrupted when James and Colten walk up to him, clapping him on the back, they don't notice me.

"You'll never believe it," James starts laughing, obviously intoxicated.

"I'll never believe what?"

"Colten got that chick you were talking about. The one in the black leather mini skirt, the really hot one," James explains and I feel my stomach drop.

"Oh really?" Dustin raises an eyebrow at Colten.

"Oh yeah, she was a hard one to get in bed, but it was worth it," Colten is smirking, but when his eyes land on me it only widens. He was right when he said he would go back to the way he was before. "She was a screamer, I'm surprised you guys didn't hear. She definitely gave me a run for my money."

I glare at him, this only makes his smirk turn into a full blown grin. Then an idea hits me, I feel bad doing it, but it's not like he'd care. He's to busy fucking every girl he sees, again.

I turn to Trevor and capture his lips with mine. Then...

He's abruptly taken away from me.

Long wait for this chapter, I'm sorry, but I made sure to make it a little longer than my other ones.

I hope you enjoy and keep giving feed back and voting it'd mean a lot to me. Thank you all for the reads.

I'll try to update at least once a week. That's all I really have time for. But yeah, thank you again.

Enjoy. Love you all <3

Like and comment :)