03. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎

Start from the beginning

They had gotten back to the monastery only to find it burning to the ground.

"we're too late! Those snakes!"

The other dragons were roaring from their pens trying to escape. Cole was the first one down and freed them.

"Our home," Kai had taken off his hood and mask.

Zane had looked up to his dragon.
"Shard put this out!"

The dragon soon Started putting out the fires.

"The training equipment, gone"

"Our video games, gone!" He had dropped y/n which caused Wu to glare at him, making him chuckle nervously before picking y/n up patting his head.

"They stole their staff back."

"What do we do now?"

Kai enraged crushed some rubbled in his hands before turning to look at Zane.

"If you hadn't followed that stupid bird None of this would have happened!"

"Kai..-"

"No sensei! He's right! Because of you my high score has been deleted!"

"This is a teaching moment, we must learn from this"

"A teaching moment!? What is wrong with you!? Don't you get it EVERYTHING IS GONE!"

"ENOUGH!"

"We are all at fault. Zane is your brother apologize at once."

"I'm sorry zane i- Zane?" They turned around to him gone.

At This time the ninja were sitting down next to a fire with y/n still unconscious against the wall.

"What are we eating again..?"

"Mud newt. Not bad for something that lives underground"

Jay threw a rock into a can. "Yeah! New high score!"

"Remember we must be thankful for what we still have."

"What do we still have? Our home it gone!"

"You know I don't miss out home, but I really miss Zane.."

"Yeah.. I miss Zane."

"Zane?"

"Yeah Zane? You know the white ninja, the smart, weird one?"

"No Zane!" Nya said while pointing towards Zane approaching.

"ZANE!" everyone but the unconscious boy yelled happily.

"Oh Zane were so sorry for everything we said, we're a team and that means we're all responsible!"

"You don't have to apologize to me." He calmly replied to Jay's apology.

"But what about all the things we said? Isn't that why you left?"

"Of course not, I saw the falcon again and I followed him"

"That's our Zane"

"We're glad to have you back buddy"

"Why is it my turn to make dinner?"

Every laughed a bit.

"Yes Zane we'd love to have you make dinner"

"But I already made it, come i want to show you what I found."

They followed Zane, he then explained the connection he feels to the falcon. He showed them their soon to be new home. They gasped happily at the ship.

"So I smell pie?"

"Cobbler berry, oh and I made Myrtle berry, and apple, and-"

They all cheered and ran to the boat all but wu and Zane, Wu who held y/n.

"I am proud of you zane, one day I promise we will find your family."

"But I have already found them."

"Feel there is more to you than meets the eye, there is something special about you Zane."

"Sensei how is y/n? Have they been unconscious the entire time?"

"Hmm indeed so, they stopped time longer than needed, I felt it. The are skilled but I feel as if where ever they were they could not train their power."

Zane and Wu began walking to the ship, Zane had offered to carry y/n into a bedroom for him to rest in which Wu agreed.

They were laughing while throwing food at each other, from a far Lloyd was watching in envy and anger.

"First they destroy my tree house then Take y/n, and now have to rub in my face that they have a home!, I'll save y/n if it means I have to free every single tribe of serpentine. Y/n is MY henchman and my best friend! No one can take him away."

With that he walked away following the map.

Episode 1 and 2 done! Thanks for reading 03. The Pause. 04 will be up soon! Thanks for being patient or something even tho it's only been like 5 hours or something. Also I do plan a little bit of possessive Lloyd in the future just to add a little spice to his story

1789 words