𝓕𝒶𝓁𝒶 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹

22

"Levi, we have to wake up..." Fala tried to wake up the boy, who fell asleep again.
Sia was fussing in the bed, finally opening her eyes too.
"What had happened?" She asked
"Levi, I think he had a bad dream"
Then Sia woke up entirely.
"Shouldn't we wake him up..?"
"No, dear. When he has those flashbacks I usually let him sleep. Don't bother him"
Fala gently placed Levi's body on the mattress, as he was in her arms, then got up.  While changing her clothes and washing her face, Fala was thinking. What had happened? What was Levi talking about? She didn't do anything at all.
Before leaving the room, she gazed at Levi once more. He was still sleeping.
"What happened to him?" Asked Fala
"Well, he has some trauma. Usually he has nightmares, but they are pretty bad too, so I just leave him alone when it happens"
"I understand..."
Then Sia put her smile back and walked happy next to Fala.
"So, are you coming today?"
"No, not really. Most people saw me on my first day in the Good uniform. The teachers also saw me at their classes, so nobody should see me roam around both schools anymore. I will have to remain in The School for Good"
"Alright"
Fala walked to the bridge and changed schools. It was a lot till her bedroom, she walked fast and careless.
The girl opened the door to her room. Ophlia was getting ready for classes. She was putting on mascara.
"Hi" Fala said short.
"Oh dear!" She saw Fala in the mirror's reflection.
"You re finally back! Have you decided to be good?" She asked excited.
"No. People already saw me here, i cant just switch schools" she said careless.
Ophelia wanted to be friends with this girl. To get to know her. But Fala was so cold...and rejecting everyone.
"Come on, lets go to our classes"
"Already? I havent finished my make-up!"
Fala rolled her eyes.
"Do you want some?"
"I would rather drown"
"Dont be so stubborn, come on, its just make-up"
"Just finish it and let's go"
Ophelia did and got up, leaving with Fala. The red haired girl still didnt say anything. She was focusing on her own problems.
Their first class was history, she found out from Ophelia. Unlike other schools, The school for Good and Evil doesnt have so much school subjects. They usually have the same classes every day. Was it a good thing or a bad thing? Fala had no idea.
They entered the class. Besides them were Isaac and Julian. His curly black hair was now braided.
The class slowly filled with kids. Everything was boring. Fala missed her mother. Her home. Everything besides this school.
Coleen...
She suddenly remembered about her dear cousin. He surely was excited when he found out Fala was taken.
Maybe they will take him aswell, next year. Fala hoped so. She will go crazy if nothing is going to change.

                        ****
The classes passed too slow. She was in her last one, gazing out the window. A weird feeling filled her chest. She was missing somebody. But in that moment she wasnt missing her mother, or her home, or Coleen.
She missed Levi. He was the only one in this school Fala could tolerate.
Ten more minutes...
"Fala, can you tell us what happened almost 250 years ago?" Hort picked her
She snapped out of her trance.
"I-uh....the war" were the only words that left her mouth.
"Which war?"
She couldnt remember
"Between good and evil" a voice whispered from behind.
"The one between good and evil"
"Alright" he stopped looking at Fala. She looked behind. It was Etherbert. He expected a "thank you"
Fala didnt tell him anything. She got up and left with Ophelia.
Etherbert rested his head on the desk. He was angry.
I helped her. Why didnt she tell me anything?

"Are you alright?" His deskmate asked. He was a pretty blonde boy named Lukas.
Etherbert nodded no.
"Why?"
"I helped Fala and she barely looked at me!"
"Some people just arent greatful. Forget it"
"Its not right!" He felt offended
"Wait...are you mad because she didnt apreciate your help or because she ignored you?" He smirked
"Arent those the same things?"
"No, dear, they are not"
Etherbert sighed and got up.

Outside Fala,Levi, Sia, Isaac, Ophelia and Julian finished their lunch. Ophelia and Sia were chatting again about the ball and who is going to invite them.
One by one they got up. When Fala did, the picnic blanket made a mess again. It has been tied to her dress. Again. This time she saw a...a bodyless hand "walking" away.
What the fuck? What is that? She was so focused on the hand that she ignored the fairies which came and moved her away. They were angry at Fala. She made a mess again.
The little creatures fled with Fala and threw her in Ophelia's room.
"Wait, no! Im going to the other school!" She yelled after them, but the fairies already left.
When Ophelia came in, Fala was already there, cursing everything that was good.
"Oh dear! I was wondering what happened. What have you done?"
"I havent done anything! Some...weird hand tied the blanket to my dress"
"Hand?"
"Yes, it was a hand"
Ophelia took off her make-up and jumped into her bed.
"Now that you re here, let's talk-"
"No. I'll leave"
"What? Why?"
"Because i dont want to stay here"
"Its not fair! You're never staying with me!"
"Life isnt fair"
Ophelia pouted.
Fala left.
After a couple of minutes, her brother walked in