𝓕𝒶𝓁𝒶 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓛ℯ𝓋𝒾

10

Next was the lunch, which took place outside with both schools. There were Evers and Nevers, some of them were mixed, but most of them were separated, Evers with Evers and Nevers with Nevers. The first year was talking about the previous subject, how the twins looked exactly alike and how, Etherbert and Ophelia of Camelot, the children of Queen Agatha and King Tedros of Camelot, got them all wrong.
  Yet no one talked about Fala. Since for them she was just a nobody from Foxwoods, they stopped focusing on her.
And she didn't complain.
On a picnic blanket, Ophelia was sitting with Fala. For lunch the Evers had sandwiches, apple pie, strawberries with dark chocolate and limonade.
The Nevers had caesar salad, blackberry pie, cookies and raspberry limonade. The evers' food was placed in white baskets, while the nevers' were in black shiny cauldrons.
"So what's your impression so far?"
"It's okey...but i still don't think i belong here. Like,yes, i have a white swan on my chest, i am in all the lists and classes, i am not the worst student but...my heart is unsure, you understand?" Fala answeared and asked.
"Then..." Ophelia started thinking
But behind them, a tall shilouette walked.
It was the pink boy, happy as usual.
"Oh darling!I am so sorry i left you unintroduced" he said as he bowed a little, since he was standing up and Fala was sitting down, and kissed her hand, as a gentleman he was.
"I am Leviathan of Wonderland, my pleasure!" He said "May I sit with you?" He looked at the girls. They nodded and Levi sat next to them. "Oh but where are my manners!" He said after he realised he ignored Ophelia "My apologies! And you are Ophelia Pendragon of Camelot,I am sure"
"Yes..."
Ophelia didn't look too happy with the new character.
"Can we help you?" Fala asked him. But no, it wasn't that disgusted voice she had for new people. Her voice was actually understanding, calm. Something about this Levi was really, really interesting.
  "Oh, my darling, no. I just find you really entertaining, reason I would like to be friends!" He said as his smile widened.
But Fala was also lost in her thoughts. How could she be good? Well, there were some chances, since her mother's family was all good. But still...she never felt good. She never felt like a princess waiting to be saved. She never felt like talking to animals, singing songs and baking pies. What would her mother think? She was just...dissapointing...
"Fala?"
Fala woke up from her thoughts at the hear of Ophelia's voice.
"What?"
"You could tell those twins apart perfectly. Can't you do the same thing for yourself? See if you are good or evil"
"But it is just...confusing...it doesn't work on myself"
Levi was listening confused to the girls.
"May I ask what is bothering you?" He asked politely
Ophelia and Fala looked at each other. Their looks were worried "tell him, if you want" ophelia suggested.
And Fala did. He told Levi everything. How she was taken away by the shadow, how she was left on the School Master's tower, how she got into The school for Good, how her parents were both evil, how she could feel the good and evil. She really felt like she could trust Levi, for some reason. And she prayed that her intuition wasn't wrong.
And he listened. He listened with wide eyes. It was so interesting...it felt illegal for him, a basic Never, to hear this story. "There is something very confusing and importan, whitout a doubt" he said. Fala just looked unfocused in a direction. "And you said the storian was writing...maybe it is writing your tale"
"What tale? I have nothing special. I am just a girl"
Levi giggled

"Darling, this school is a world of entertainment. You never know how quick things change. After all, we live in an cobweb of illusion created by a superior power, in which we stick until the end of our lives. We are the flies, but we are also the spider. We are trapped in our own imagination, an endless illusion leading to sure death" he said, as his voice got deeper and his eyes bigger.

"Okey..." Fala ended.

"Anyways, maybe that bird was just drugged" Levi changed back his voice, like he just woke up as a new person.
He finished his salad, since he ate while Fala told her story. He bit into the pie slice, waiting for conversation.
Fala just bite sad into her sandwich. Her mouth was dry, but she still chewed on the food, then swallowed. "are you ok?" Ophelia asked her friend, placing her arm on the other's shoulder.
Tears filled Fala's eyes.
"I-i miss my family...I don't want to be here...at least...at least if it was the school for evil..." she mumbled.
  "Why don't you talk to the Deans?" The blonde said
"They don't send you back unless your family is really disperate or you are disabled" Fala sighted again. The only reason she wanted to go back was her mother. Her dear, loved, mother. She never asked for too much. Other girls want princes and castles and gold and jewelry. She only wanted a peacefull never after with her mother.
  A bell rang in distance. The luch was over. Fala was still depressed.
Levi dressed his voice.
"Well dear, if you want to be Evil so bad, why don't you come with me?" He smirked.
"I have to break it to you, but we can't cross the bridge. The magic will send us back"
"No, ophelia, it is worth a try" Fala intrerrupted. She suddenly was happy again.
"Then let's go,darling" he helped Fala get up
And soon, they left. Fala left with the Nevers, waiting with Levi to be the last ones.
And Ophelia just watched, knowing that she is going to come back dissapointed