CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Start from the beginning

"Look I'm not trying to sound homophobic or anything towards Ryan and his team, but at least I know my parents raised me right to know that it's meant to be boy and girl not boy and boy". Rex spat gaining uncomfortable looks from his teammates.

"Dude sto─".

"So let's cheers to our next game, with Cole whose a cock sucking pussy, Jayson a cock sucking pussy, Jamie, Thomas, Scott, oh good lord how I could go on". Rex continued.

"And let's not forget Ryan, who probably is because his dad walked out of his family". Rex's and Adam's laughed echoed but the other teammates were dead silent.

"What the fuck did you say about Ryan!". Jamie yelled, punching Rex square in his jaw.

And the brawl began....
.
.

"Well?". Ryan asked, getting angrier by the minute.

"Nothing really". Cole shrugged. "They were just talking shit about us and well...we got pissed". The blonde stated as convincing as possible but they weren't buying it.

"Who started the fight?". Jayson asked.

"Jamie". Cole spoke softly, as he examined the bruise cheek Jamie got from Rex punching back.

"You don't start fights". Ryan furrowed his brows as the look he gave Jamie softened.

"Yeah well maybe I got tired of not responding to fuck up comments and decided to punch some sense into that mother fucker". Jamie stated as he got up from the bed.

"I'm going home, this party's shit". Jamie avoided eye contact with Ryan and walked out of the room and Ryan followed him.

Jayson's gaze didn't falter as he glared daggers into the blonde.

"Come on don't look at me like that". Cole mumbled lowering his head a bit.

The brunette sat next to the blonde shifting his gaze else where without as much as a word.

"I told you what happened". Cole spoke in a low voice.

"Not everything". Jayson pointed out and Cole didn't say anything after that.

"When we get back to my place you're gonna tell me everything that happened, yeah?". The two were now staring at each other as Cole nodded slowly.

Jayson raised his hand and brush Cole's bottom lip with his thumb, his face had a permanent frown on it as he caressed the blonde's lips. Cole's lips parted a little as Jayson gently pushed his finger in. The brunette watched with hooded eyes as Cole slowly kissed his thumb.

"I'm fine". Cole sent Jayson a reassuring smile, in which the brunette returned.

~~~~~

"Ouch! Be gentle!". Cole glared at Jayson who was cleaning the cut on his lip plus the little bruises over his face and putting on ointment.

"I am being gentle". Jayson deadpanned. "You stay still".

"I am staying still". Cole said, mirroring the same expression as Jayson.

The two were at Jayson's place where Cole had told the brunette everything that happened and after Jayson scolded him about how Cole and Jamie went about things.