(4) 𝒜𝓎𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓀𝑜𝓊𝒿𝒾, 𝑅𝓎𝓊𝑒𝓃 & 𝒜𝓁𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒴𝒶𝓃𝑔

—————————————————
<ᴋɪʏᴏᴛᴀᴋᴀ ᴀʏᴀɴᴏᴋᴏᴜᴊɪ ᴘᴏᴠ>
—————————————————

Wiping the glass in my hands, I look around the club, watching everyone dance on the stage, before glancing at the clock behind me. 10 more minutes till my shifts over. While I'm grateful for Ryuen getting me this job, being able to experience working as an ordinary person, it gets a little tiring to work this late.

Hearing a ding sound coming from my scroll, I set down the glass and towel before taking it out. It's a message from Ryuen;

─═ Just like you asked for, Roman's coming over to hire some of Junior's men. I also recommended the mug to rob Dust till Dawn. Any reason why that particular dust store? ═─

Seems like everything will be going to plan tomorrow. Looking up, hearing someone call out to Junior, I respond to Ryuen the reason why before pocketing my scroll.

"Junior, Junior. It's been a while, hasn't it." Roman says as he approaches the bar with his arms out. Junior simply crosses his arms in response. "What? No hug for your old buddy?"

"What do you want, Roman. Last time you were here, the boss almost chopped your hand off." Junior says as Roman grimaces at the memory.

Junior's words were referring to Ryuen who almost cut off Roman's hands because his mute friend, Neopolitan, almost killed the Malachite sisters. The sisters, Miltia and Melanie, like to have 'fun' with their boss and since they belong to Ryuen, he promised them protection.

There seemed to be some history between them as the duo looked at Roman with a betrayed expression while Neopolitan hated them because the sisters almost killed Roman.

"Right, right, no need to remind me. Aaaanyway, how about we get to business huh? Barkeeper!" Roman turns his attention to me as he calls me out. "If you wouldn't mind, a scotch on the rocks please."

Nodding my head, I turned to pick up the glass I was cleaning before and dropped two ice cubes in there. Choosing one of the bourbon bottles on the shelf behind me, I grab it and pour it in the glass over the cubes. Filling it halfway, I stop and place the drink in front of Roman with a coaster underneath.

"Thanks!" The orange haired criminal says before taking a sip.

"So Roman, what's this business you wanna talk about?" Junior asks.

"Ah well—"

"It's gonna cost you by the way." Junior interrupts Roman.

"Ahaha, Yeah I thought so. But your almighty boss said I could borrow your men for a job. Free of charge!" Roman smiles

Junior raises an eyebrow at Roman before turning to me. Nodding my head, Junior turn back to Roman and says;

"Alright, just tell me when you need them."

"9pm tomorrow should be okay. It's a small job, so around 10 of your finest."

Snorting, Junior responds, "Yeah right." Before sticking out his hand. Shaking it, Roman turns to me with a curious expression.

"I have to know, what's so special about you?"

"Excuse me?" I respond with a tilt of my head.