Chapter 6

After my alarm woke me up at 6:30am, and wouldn't let me go to sleep(created to not turn off until you are up), I went down to the kitchen to make breakfast. I ended up eating cheerios with banana slices. Then, after knocking on the door, Chaos walked in.

"Good morning Percy," Chaos greeted.

"Mornin'," I responded.

"The Primordial Council is meeting in an hour, so that is just enough time for you to get changed and then I can show you my office, and the room the Council meets in," Chaos explained.

"Okay, I will go get changed now then," I said, getting up. I put my bowl in the sink, and then went to my bedroom. After changing into black skinny jeans and a black t- shirt, I slipped on my black vans, and ran downstairs. We left the army room, and went to Chaos' office. After, we walked to the council room, where everyone was already waiting.

"Good morning everyone," Chaos said, walking into the room and sitting down at the head of the table. I stood there awkwardly as the meeting started. The man sitting closest to me turned towards me, and stuck out his hand, introducing himself. He introduced himself as Hydros, the water Primordial. Slowly, they went around the table introducing themselves to me. There was Thesis, and she was the Primordial of creation, Aether, the primordial of light, and Erebus, the Primordial of darkness.

"Percy, these will be your mentors, once you complete your first mission. They will teach you not only how to master their powers, but also almost every other power you can think of," Chaos explained to me. "Since you have already accepted your role, we will give you the powers you need." They all stuck their arms out and cupped their hands. In their hands gathered a different coloured orb of light. Thesis had a green orb, Hydros a blue one, Aether a gold one, Erebus a silver one, and Chaos a black one, with swirling colours. They extended their arms towards the middle of the table, and their orbs combined, creating one giant, multi-coloured orb. The orb flew towards me. It entered my the left side of my chest, here my heart is. An intense burning started, then spread all over my body. I screamed, as the excruciating pain continued. Eventually, the pain dulled, and vanished completely. I got up off my one knee and looking at the council.

"What the hell was that?!" I asked incredulously.

"That was the power of the Primordials testing your soul. If it thought you were not worthy it would have burned you from the inside out," Chaos said.

"And you didn't tell me this before!?" I asked, shocked.

"Would you have agreed to it?" He asked smugly.

"No," I mumbled.

"What was that?" Chaos questioned, smirking.

"No!" I said loud enough for everyone to hear. Thesis hid her giggles behind her hand.

"Now, the last thing you will be getting." Chaos pointed at me. I felt myself get taller, and heavier, in a good way.

"What the Hades was that?" I asked. Thesis created a mirror in front of me. I looked in the mirror and was amazed with what I saw. I had grown at least 4 inches taller. My arms were noticeably more muscular. I lifted up my shirt, and found a very well- defined 8 pack. My legs felt a lot stronger, too. But the thing that really took me by surprise, were the wings that had sprouted from my mid back. They looked like angel wings, not fairy wings. They were covered in soft sea green feathers, with a few blacks here and there.

"This is incredible," I muttered breathlessly.

"Thank you," I said softly to the Primordials.