23 ; 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 ;

Start from the beginning

as y/n and suho looked at each other, both of them felt a wave of shock wash over them. yoshinori and jihoon watched the two of them suspiciously, trying to figure out what was going on. they watched the situation unfold, their eyes glinting with suspicion.

suho’s voice, laced with a tinge of surprise, broke the silence between the two. "y/n... is that you?" he asked, unsure of what he was seeing. y/n gave a quick nod in response, her heart racing with a mix of emotions.

"what in the world are you doing here?" y/n asked her teacher firmly, her eyes narrowing as she gazed up at him. she couldn't believe that her teacher had shown up in the middle of a mafia event.

"i should be the one asking that question," suho responded, a smirk spreading across his face. "what are you doing here, y/n? and why are you with these two boys?" suho asks and points at yoshinori and jihoon.

y/n's expression turned into a deep frown as she crossed her arms over her chest. "what do you mean? they’re my teammates!"

yoshinori and jihoon looked at each other, confused and embarrassed. they had no idea what was going on, and they didn't like being the center of attention.

suho's eyes widened momentarily before he burst into a fit of laughter that echoed through the hallways. "oh, y/n, you always were a piece of work. i had no idea you were part of a team, like treasure."

y/n’s face turned beet red as she looked away, not knowing what else to say. this was not a conversation she wanted to have with her teacher, of all people.

yoshinori spoke as he glared at suho, “it is surprising seeing you alive, suho. we don’t have time to bullshit around, so we will get going.”

as yoshinori said that, jihoon gives suho a sly smile and walks away with yoshinori and zehra. suho stood there dumbfounded for a second as he scoffed and moved on to greeting others.

as they made their way up the stairs, y/n had to constantly adjust her gown to make sure she didn't trip on it, as the two boys followed her from behind. the group fell silent as they walked, each lost in their thoughts.

but the silence didn't last long, as jihoon couldn't resist the urge to break it. "how do you both know each other? you and suho." he asked y/n, who was infront of him.

without turning to look at him, y/n replied, "he was my teacher in school." she confirmed it with a nod, but without looking up from the ground in front of her.

yoshi, always the mischievous one, couldn't help but add her two cents. "don't tell me he was a biology teacher." y/n laughed and said, "right, he was a biology teacher."

at that, yoshi let out a loud chuckle and jihoon's eyes widened in amusement. yoshi let out a snort of laughter at y/n’s response, but jihoon spoke up, saying, "did he give you any practicals?"

the question caught yoshi off guard and he almost choked on air. y/n went along with the flow and said, "why don't you ask him to give you a demonstration of the practicals we did in class?"

yoshinori smacked jihoon in the arm for asking a question like that, and they all shared a laugh.

the three of them made their way to the second floor. as soon as y/n stepped into the massive room, she was overcome with an uneasy feeling in her stomach.

she walked beside the boys, her eyes darting around at all the unfamiliar faces. zhe suddenly bumped into someone, making them groan and yell out at her. "hey, can't you walk with - "

the female suddenly stopped in her tracks as she took a closer look at y/n. she stared at her in shock before asking, "umm.. are you...?" y/n took a step back as her heart pounding in her chest.

as y/n bumped into the other girl, both yoshi and jihoon watched the two of them with curiosity. yoshi whispered to jihoon, “did y/n bumped into her classmate or her principal now?”. jihoon didn’t respond to yoshi as both of them approached the girls to help.

jihoon tried to take y/n’s hand, but got interrupted by the sound of a familiar voice. "park jihoon?" the voice asked, and when he turned to look at the owner of the voice, he was met with a sight that made his eyes widen in surprise.

the two boys stood there, mouths agape, as they realized that the person in front of them. their reactions made for an amusing sight, with yoshi trying to contain his laughter and jihoon struggling to process what he was seeing.

as y/n had bumped into the girl, both jihoon and yoshi's reactions were one of shock and bewilderment. to their surprise, the girl was jihoon's ex girlfriend, yujin.

jihoon was the first to speak up, asking, "what are you doing here?". yujin shot back with her typical sass, "if I'm at this event, what do you think i am here for?"

yoshi was quick to intervene, pushing yujin slightly and saying, "jihoon, y/n, c'mon, let's go, we don't have time to talk with strangers."

but yujin wasn't about to let him off the hook so easily, saying, "no need to act like you don't know me, yoshi," with a smirk. Yoshi's expression turned into one of annoyance.

the air was thick with tension as yoshi, the red-haired boy, rolled his eyes and said to yujin, "let's just pretend I'm deaf and I didn't hear a traitor talking to me."

the betrayal in his tone was palpable, and yujin’s laughter only served to inflame the situation further. it was clear that the three of them, jihoon, yoshinori and yujin had history, and the tension between them was palpable.

y/n tried to pretend not to hear them, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something was off. the tension in the air seemed to thicken, and she could almost taste the fear in her mouth.

as yoshi held y/n's hand, holding on tightly with a gentle grip, yujin called out, “is she your girlfriend?" she laughs while asking.

yoshi half yelled back at her, "It's none of your business, yujin." he turned away and started walking away, dragging y/n with him, as yoshinori expected jihoon to follow.

yoshi stopped short, causing y/n to bump into his back. she managed to keep her balance, but she could hear the laughter of yujin behind her.

yoshinori turned around as he looked angry, he released y/n’s hand and went back to yujin, who was holding jihoon’s wrist, causing him to stop from walking away.

yoshinori yanked away yujin’s hand from jihoon's wrist as he stood between them, facing yujin with his glaring eyes. y/n was standing next to jihoon, watching carefully.

“can you move fucking on, yujin?” yoshi said in a stern voice as he looked at the girl infront of him.

yujin scoffs as she points her index finger at yoshinori, “don't drag your nose into my business, yoshinori. i want to talk with jihoon. you go and play with your toy.” yujin said while her gaze falling on y/n.

y/n looked at yujin, as her eyebrows frowned upon the girl’s statement. jihoon watched that as he rolls his eyes and looks at yujin, “i don’t wanna talk to you”.

suddenly, y/n spoke up as she groans, “can you all finish your drama? my legs cannot stand this anymore.”

yujin's furious eyes glared at y/n as she raised her hand to slap her. in a split second, a random hand emerged out of seemingly nowhere and grasped yujin's hand, firmly holding it back.

yujin's eyes widened in surprise as she turned around to find herself face-to-face with the source of the hand. it was a tall figure whose gaze was fixed on her, smirking in a way that sent chills down her spine.

the four figures stood frozen in that moment, their eyes locked in a tense standoff. yujin quickly realized that she was severely outnumbered and that her only option was to retreat. with a huff of frustration, she yanked her hand out of the man's grip and stormed away, leaving the three people behind her.

yoshi and jihoon looked at y/n, who still stood like a statue, her eyes locked on the figure who had disrupted the tense moment between them.

y/n stood frozen like a mannequin, her eyes still locked on the guy. the tension in the air seemed to thicken as they all waited for the next move.