Chapter Sixteen:

Stiles' POV:

I slowly open my eyes and sit up. My head and torso hurt. I look at my surroundings and furrow my eyebrows. Why can't I remember anything? I stand up and walk into the bathroom to see I'm wearing a black t-shirt and black basketball shorts. I lift up my shirt to see a white bandage wrapped around my torso and arm, as I slowly remove it I see a tattoo under it. "What the hell?" I whisper as I trace the tribal pattern with my fingers. I dig into my pockets to find nothing, but a knife. I open it and walk out of the bathroom, putting my shirt on as I walk towards the bedrooms door. I open it and walk down the hall, then some stairs. I hear people talking in the kitchen so I put my hands in my pockets, hiding the knife as I walk in.

"Stiles!" A man says as everyone looks at me.

"Who's that?" I ask.

"You had a head injury, you lost some of your memory." He says and I nod as I look at the ground.

"I'm Stiles?" I ask and they nod.

"This is Duke, Oliver, Maliki, Joe, Chris and I'm Sealy." The man says and I nod.

"How'd I loose my memory?" I ask and he sighs.

"You lost it because of an alpha, named Derek." He says and he places his hands on my shoulders. "Take a walk with me." He says and I nod. I follow him down a hall and into a room, I freeze in place as I see inside of it. There are guns, arrows and knives lining the three walls facing me, in the middle of the room is a large table...also filled with guns. "This is where you can find everything you need." Sealy tells me.

"Why do you have so many guns and knives?" I ask.

"Because in our world, there are such things as werewolves. They are only that, things, monsters and killers. You were on a hunt when you got attacked by the Hale pack, and their alpha." Sealy says and I nod. Some of the fog in my brain clears up, I remember. I remember glowing eyes, fangs, claws, loud snarls and growls.

"I'm a hunter." I clarify and he nods.

"You are my best hunter. Maliki will show you to your room, and in the morning you start your training again." He says and I nod. Maliki walks in and I follow him to the room I woke up in.

"Your phone. Keys. Wallet and pistol." Maliki says as he hands me the objects. "Goodnight." He says and I smile.

"Goodnight." I mumble. He leaves and I close the door. I look around my room and see its in tip top shape, almost like a Marine lives in here. I strip down to my underwear and grab my pistol. I put the pistol under my pillow and then I get under the comforter. My fingers trace the three swirls on my ribs as I start to search my memory. I can't remember anything but red eyes and black fur. I close my eyes and sigh, after awhile I let sleep take over me.

I stand there as the black wolf growls at me. I take a step back and take out my knife. We both lunge at one another, but when I see its emerald green eyes I stop and drop my knife. I know this wolf, but I can't leave a job unfinished. I grab my gun and pull the trigger, until there's no more bullets.