Chapter Four:

I sit at my desk in my room, searching up everything about the Hanes family. The pack doesn't know I'm awake yet. I'm not even sure if their home, seeing as it's Monday and school started four hours ago. When I woke up I got a good glimpse of myself in the mirror. I have a black, blue and purple right eye, a busted lip and a nasty cut on my cheek from some sort of ring. I print out everything on the Hanes family and sit back, looking at all of my books. I sigh again and look at the backpack that Deaton gave me. "Fuck it." I say as I grab my converse, rain jacket and backpack. I head down to the kitchen and shove an apple, sandwich and water bottle into the pack. I slip on my rain jacket and then my backpack as I walk out into the light rain. Derek can get mad at me for going into the Preserve later.

Derek's POV:

My paws pound against the wet soil as I sprint through the forest. The rain bounces off of my jet black fur as it pours from the sky. I get to the battle field and slowly walk through it. This is were my ancestors fought, Mortem Battle Field, and I was always taught to walk through this field. To give honor to the fallen. I stop mid step as I see a figure sitting in the middle of the field, and by the scent I know it's Stiles. He lowly hums to himself as he reads a book that's sitting in his lap. I sit down and watch him closely as every so often he turns the page. "You can come over here Sourwolf, I won't bite." Stiles says and I smile as I stand up and walk over to him. I walk in front of him and lay down. "You are one loud breather." He comments as he turns the page. I sniff the air as I smell his pain. I whimper and slowly get closer to him, making him smile. "I'm okay, really. Just some bruised up ribs and a jacked up face." He says and I nod. "I still have to go to the lacrosse game though." He says and I nod, again. I stand up as Stiles starts to pack his stuff. "Let's go." Stiles says as he pets my head. I growl and he chuckles as he starts to walk towards the pack house. I walk behind him and occasionally growl as he pets me. Why, or how, am I in love with such a idiot? He is goofy, sarcastic and a smart ass, but somehow I love him.
...
Stiles' POV:

I grip the end of my lacrosse stick tightly as I stare at the other player. Tonight we are playing Edge View High School, and I'm first line. The pack, Melissa and my dad cheer for Scott, Liam, Isaac, Kira and I as I walk up to the ball and get into my position. "You know, my father should've killed you when he had the chance." The guy says and I stare at him. The ref blows the whistle and I quickly grab the ball, sprinting over to their goal. I pass it to Scott as I duck a tackle. He catches it, shoots and scores! I run over to him and high five him.

"Number 43 is a Hanes, watch yourself." I say and he nods.

"Are you sure you can play? You look like shit." Isaac says as he runs up to us. I smile and nod. We go to the same positions and the guy stands in front of me.

"Maliki by the way. I just wanted you to know who's gonna kill your entire pack." The guy says, then the whistle blows. I ignore him and grab the ball again, this time giving it to Liam. Liam scores and yet again, I'm in front of Maliki. "I'm gonna save your alpha for last, so he can watch us slaughter his pack."

"Shut up." I growl and he chuckles.

"Maybe we'll save the banshee, she'll be a good plaything." He says and the whistle blows again. Maliki shoves me down before taking the ball and throwing it to another one of his players. I clench my jaw and stand up, walking over to him.

"I swear to god if you come near them I'll kill you!" I scream and he takes off his helmet.

"I could beat your ass in one swing!" He screams back and I laugh.

"Let's see." I say as I whip my gloves and helmet off. He takes his gloves off and all hell breaks loose. I tackle him down and don't stop hitting him, but he soon pushes me off and gets a good hit on me before I pin him down again. My vision goes red as my rage takes over, but soon I'm dragged off of him by my jersey.

"Stiles!" Scott screams and I look up at him. The whole pack stares at me in horror as I look around the field. The crowd it standing up while my dad and Melissa hover over Maliki. I grab my lacrosse gear and start walking towards the locker room. When I get there I take off all of my gear and sit on the bench.

"That was quite the little fight." Someone's voice says and when I look up I see Chris Argent.

"What do you want?" I ask and he leans on the lockers a few feet away from me. I look at my knuckles as the blood drips onto the floor.

"Stiles, you have the anger to fight. You don't have to be a the weak and helpless one anymore. If you let me, I'll train you just like a hunter. You can have speed, agility and strength." He says and I sigh.

"Why would I need that?" I ask and he sighs.

"Because this is a war, and you win a war with soldiers. You Stiles, can be a soldier." With that Chris walks off.

**********
Authors Note: What Do You Think Stiles Should Do? I Want Your Opinions.

War, Love & Death [Sterek][BoyxBoy][Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara