Chapter Five:

Previously-
"Because this is a war, and you win a war with soldiers. You Stiles, can be a soldier." Now-
What do I do? What should I do? Chris was right, this is a war and we need soldiers. I can be a soldier, and help the pack. Will they judge me if I say yes? Will I judge myself? I sigh and look down at phone, it's screen holding Chris's name. I sigh and start to pace, should I? If I do what's gonna happen? What if I don't and someone gets hurt because I couldn't help them? I sigh, grab the phone and press call. "Argent." Chris says and I rub my neck.

"I'll do it, but we can't tell the pack." I tell him.

"Okay. Tomorrow, there's an old warehouse on the other side of town." He says and I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"Okay, I'll be there at nine." I say before hanging up. I throw my phone onto the bed and put my head in my hands. What am I gonna tell the pack when they find out?

"I knew you'd be here." My dads voice says, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah." I smile as I look around my old room. "You haven't changed this place one bit." I comment as he sits next to me on the bed.

"You have to go to the hospital, just for a check up." He says and I nod. "Melissa thinks you broke you hand from the way that kid looked." He adds.

"Are you mad?" I ask and he sighs while resting his arm on my shoulders.

"Come on, I'll drive you to the hospital." He says and I sigh while getting up. We walk downstairs and out to his police cruiser. I get into the front and look at my knuckles as we start driving. There's dry blood all over my hand, but there's also scabs over each knuckle.

When we get to the hospital Melissa leads me into an examination room. I sit on the table and stare off into nothing as she checks my hand and then heartbeat. "Stiles, I think you need to know something." She says and I nod. "Have you been taking your Adderal lately?" She asks and I shake my head. She sighs and smiles sadly at me.

"What?" I ask.

"You don't need to take Adderal anymore, but I'm diagnosing you will I. E. D.." She says and I stare at her.

At That Same Moment...
Third Persons POV-

Chris looked at the mansion as if it would move. The Hanes mansion was located two miles from the edge of Beacon Hills. He slowly got out of his car and started to walk up the steps, nodding as some of his fellow hunters greeted him. He didn't bother knocking, seeing as the door was open. He walked straight into Sealy's office, Sealy being his leader. When he walked in everyone's eyes snapped towards him. "I've got Stiles Stilinski. In a month he will be ready." Chris tells him and Sealy smiles.

"We only have two doses of this drug. Can we trust you and give it to the boy?" Sealy asks and Chris nods. The Hanes family have been working on a drug that would make perfect soldiers for the war, but they only succeeded in two doses.

"He is on the inside of the Hale pack. The strongest pack in the four territory's." Chris says. Sealy nods as he starts to walk over to his first son, Joe.

"You are to assist Argent in this little experiment. If he fails, so do you." Sealy says and with that, Joe walks out of the house with Argent. No one knew what was about to happen next, that's the most dangerous part.

**********
Authors Note: My First Attempt At 3rd Person View! I Know It Sucks, I Just Wanted You To Know What Chris Was Up To.