Chapter Eleven:

It's an all white room. Everything is white, even my clothes. There's a small table in front of me with a key and a gun on it, then I here a growl. I grab both, key and gun, as I turn around. Only ten feet away is a huge black dog, a German Shepard maybe? Once it starts to run I take off too, running towards the door in front of me. I grab the key and try to jam it into the keyhole, but the dog tackles me. It try's to go for my throat, but before it can I fire the gun into his stomach. Covered in blood, I walk over to the mirror that just appeared at the table and I look into it. My eyes are glowing red, my teeth are sharper than a regular human. My fingernails are now claws and there's blood everywhere on me. I'm a monster.
I bolt up and look around, but relax when I see that I'm in my room. I look over at the clock to see its almost six in the morning. I stand up, prying myself from Derek's grip, and grab my duffle bag. I throw underwear, shirts, jeans, shorts, my tux and a hoodie in before closing it. I walk into Derek's room and do the same. After that I walk into Scott and Isaacs room to see their bags by the door. I grab them and quietly shut the door, doing the same with the rest of the pack. After about eight o'clock I grab one of Scott's blow horns and walk into his room. "Scott!" I yell as I blow it in his ear. He bolts up and growls at me.

"I'm gonna kill you!" He yells and I run out of his room laughing. He chases me down the stairs and into the kitchen, but when I look back he isn't there anymore. I, being the clumsy one, I trip and hit my head hard against the tile floor. I groan as I hold my head.

"Stiles?" Scott asks as he walks into the kitchen.

"I'm over here, getting a concussion. Do me a favor and wake the rest of the pack up." I tell him and he nods while walking back upstairs. Derek walks in and smiles as he helps me up. "Good morning." I tell him as he starts to kiss my neck. "Your gonna give me more hickeys." I say as I push on his chest, but it's no use.

"Good. People won't mess with what's mine." Derek mumbles against my neck and I smile.

"The pack is gonna walk in and see you." I tell him and he shrugs. I laugh as his hands go up my shirt and to my ribs.

"Your ticklish?" He asks, after he pulls away from my neck. I nod and he smiles.

"You are too! So don't you dare." I say and he raises his eyebrows.

"I'm not ticklish." He tells me and I smile evilly. I move my hand down to the hem of his jeans and he sucks in a breath.

"Right here." I whisper as I move my hand up his v-line, making him hold in a laugh.

"Okay, so tickle war is not an option." He says and I nod. "But this is." He says as he connects our lips. I smile and kiss back, earning an butt squeeze from Derek. He swiped my bottom lip and I grant him entrance, both of us fighting for dominance. He wins and his tongues explores my mouth. My hands go to his neck while his still rest on my ribs. Derek walks backwards until my back hits the counter. He grabs my thighs and lifts me up, so I'm now on the counter.

"Keep it in your pants!" Isaac yells and I pull away from Derek to see the whole pack staring at us.

"Don't you have to get ready to leave?" Derek asks, his voice raspy.

"We are ready. Scott and Liam are loading up the cars right now." Lydia says and I nod while getting off of the counter.

"Lydia, Kira and Melia will ride together and Scott, Liam and Isaac will ride together." I tell everyone and they all head out to their cars. As soon as their gone I turn around to face Derek.

"I can't wait until we get to that hotel." Derek says and I laugh. "Let's go." He says before he pecks my lips. I smile and look around the kitchen, I grab my backpack and head out to the truck. When I get out there it's chaos. Scott and Liam are fighting, so is Melia and Kira while Isaac and Lydia cheer Scott and Liam on. Derek is just standing on the steps.

"Hey!" I scream, making everyone look at me. "I swear if you fight one time this trip, this very important trip, I will take away your phones and cars. You'll be walkin' to schools." I say as I walk over to Melia and Kira. I grab Melia's wrist and walk over to Scott and Liam. "Scott will ride with the girls, Melia will take Scott's place in Isaacs car. Isaac and Lydia, call me if there's any fighting in your cars." I say and with that I jump into the passenger seat of Derek's truck. A few moments later Derek gets in and grabs my hand.

"I love you." He says and I smile at him.

"I love you." I tell him and he smiles while starting the car. Derek starts to drive and I look out of the window.

"I know you can shoot one, so for your protection..." Derek trails off as he opens the glove box. He pulls out a nine millimeter pistol and hands it to me. "I ready asked your dad, and he said it would be more than fine if it was for your protection." Derek explains and I nod. I look at the handle of the gun. The whole thing was jet black, except for a quarter size white triskelion on the bottom. I smile and reck over the middle divider, pecking Derek's cheek.

"Thank you." I whisper as I slip the gun into my backpack.

"Now we have to talk about something else..." Derek trails off and I nod.

"What is it?" I ask.

"At the meeting, I'll have to introduce you as my Luna." He says and I stare at him. "Landon as a male Luna too, it won't be awkward. I just need to say that, so the packs will treat you with as much respect as me." He says and I smile.

"I love you." I say as I peck his lips.

"So...it's a yes?"

**********
Authors Note: I Want You To Comment If There's Any Mistakes, Because Lately I Haven't Been Having Time To Edit.