his ex

╰┈➤ jeonghan  

special short story written by lvesbbaey

y/n's pov

"EVEN THOUGH THE CHILD THAT YOU'RE CARRYING IS MINE DOESN'T MEAN I'LL TREAT IT LIKE MY CHILD." my fiance said which broke my heart into pieces.

well now I know the answer.

few hours ago.

"do you think I'll look good at this?" I asked, showing a light blue dress.

my fiance turned around and hugged my back.

"of course honey. you look good at everything." he said and pecked me on my cheek.

I blushed as I went to our room to wear the dress.

I stared at the mirror, feeling cautious about my baby bump started to be more visible then caressing it. I know I shouldn't have to feel this but I can't help myself.

"honey?" my fiance called.

I quickly removed my hand on the bump. I haven't told him about this yet because I'm planning to tell everyone this night.

"coming." I said as I went out.

he holds my hand as he lead me to his car. he puts his hand on top of my head to make sure I won't bump my head when I entered the car.

sweet right? my soon to be husband is the sweetest. but there's a problem, he still loves his ex.

now you're wondering why we're engaged? it's all because of contract. at first we don't have any feeling on each other but after a month of talking, our feeling started to grew. my fiance did tell me that he still kinda loves his ex, but that didn't bother me because I know I can make him forgot about his ex.

well, I was wrong.

we arrive his parent's house.

and another thing... his parents hates me.

but of course I won't let that bring me down, im born to be a fighter.

but after seeing another figure sitting on the living room, my heart dropped.

it was my fiance's ex

i quickly turned my head towards my  fiance.

"J-jeonghan?" i called him.

he ignore me as he just went inside. well that's hurt.

I stared at his parents, smirking at me as they leave me behind. I sigh as I invited myself.

they were chatting at the dinner hall, completely ignoring my existence. I tried to keep myself busy with foods in front of me but what jeonghan's mom said next, stopped me.

"look at her eating. how can she eat that much?" she said as all of them laughed including my own fiance.

I put the cutlery down as i stood up.

I put my hand on the bump, which make their eyes widen.

"well the thing is, I'm carrying his child. that's why im eating too much." I said as tears starting to form.

"I'm so tired to get treated like this." i added as i stared at Jeonghan.

his ex hold his hand which cause him to look back. I can see he took a deep breath as he turned his head back.

"EVEN THOUGH THE CHILD THAT YOU'RE CARRYING IS MINE DOESN'T MEAN I'LL TREAT IT LIKE MY CHILD." my fiance said which broke my heart into pieces.

"WHY? BECAUSE YOU CANT GET OVER FROM YOUR EX?" i shouted as his ex stood up and hold his arm.

"YES. I LOVE JOSHUA HONG MORE THAN YOU."