21 ; 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗫 ;

Începe de la început

“Send this to me”, ordered yoshi who had a small smile on his face. Junkyu nodded and showed the video to other boys who giggled and commented on it. Y/n just laughed at their reactions feeling embarassed.

“Enough waste of time now, we are already late. Let’s get going before it’s already midnight”, said hyunsuk grabbing onto everyone’s attention.

“We will go in couples since we aren’t going to take our limo”, commented mashiho who took key of his car.

“But aren’t we 13 people?” Y/n asked him in confusion and hyunsuk questioned, “One of us will go alone...Who will be that?”

The boys started to make pairs and argued about who will go alone. Y/n and Yoshi stood at the back watching the boys while they were still holding hands.

“You will go with me”, said Yoshi who looked straight into y/n’s eyes as she nodded at him with a grin.

“I was about to ask you if I can come with you”, she stated as Yoshi started to drag her outside with him.

“Take us, you and me as a wifi connection, because we’re gonna be connected together from today”, said Yoshi who smirked at her.

"Where are you both going without us?" Yedam shouted at the couple as they stopped and turned around to face them.

“Hyung, I thought you would go with me”, said Haruto stomping his feet on this cold floor.

"And Y/n you were going to come with me", Jihoon said in a serious tone.

“She wants me and I want her, that’s it. We will see you there”, said Yoshi walking out of the mansion with y/n who didn’t say anything but was flustered.

Yoshi stopped infront of his car taking out the key from his pocket and pressing the unlock button. He opened the door for y/n as she thanked him and went inside.

He came from the other side and put his seat belt on and turned his face towards the girl beside him. He got closer to her as her chin touched his elbow and there was an inch gap between their faces. He pulled the seat belt out and put it her.

He started the car as y/n watched the others leave mansion in pairs which made her laugh. Yoshi drove off before even others went inside the cars. The ride was filled with silence, none of them spoke, only thing that could be heard is the sound of cars from the outside and the music playing on the car screen.

Yoshi had been driving for few minutes now and was exhausted. Y/n had been trying to stay awake, but eventually, her eyes grew heavy and she fell asleep. She had dozed off without realizing it.

As y/n slept peacefully in the car, Yoshi couldn't help but watch her in awe. He admired the way she looked when she was completely relaxed and he was struck by how beautiful she was. He didn't want to wake her up and ruin the moment, so he sat quietly driving. He felt lucky to be able to share this moment with her and was grateful for the time they had spent together.

Yoshi parked the car and he gently woke her up, calling her name softly and stroking her hair. Y/n was momentarily disoriented upon waking up, but soon realized where she was. She smiled at him and thanked him for waking her up. They went outside the car and stood infront of it.

The boys had planned a beach party for y/n, and she was completely taken aback when they arrived. The beach was decorated with lights and music was playing. Y/n was thrilled by the view and couldn't believe that Treasure had gone to so much effort to make her happy.

“Do you like it or not?”, Yoshi asked her as he leaned his body on the car. She looked at him for couple of seconds and said, “I have Thalassophobia”.