𝟠

After that night in my room, I just wanted to forget what happened, but it was rather complicated when everywhere I went, he was there. 

"hi, what can I get you," I asked, not looking up from the cash register.

"lemme get a number five with no mustard," the guy said, making me look up.

"Sure a number five with mustard, anything else," I asked looking fuckshit in the eyes.

"Yeah, an explanation as to why you kicked me out the other night," he asked, leaning closer to me. "That will be $6.65" he handed me the money, and I put it in the cash register and handed him his cup; he just stood there staring at me "sir, there are other people in the line, so if you could kindly move so others could order," I said looking he straight in the eyes. He nodded and moved over.

Why do I have to explain to him why I kicked him out? He should have figured it out. Fucking other bitched and making me fall for him at the same time. Asshole.

"Hi, what can I get you," I asked, looking at a really fine guy who looked to be close to my age, if not older, but who am I to complain? I love a nice older guy every once in a while.

"A number seven, and your number," he asked, looking me up and down.

I giggled a little "that will be $5.47, please" I looked up at him. He was handsome; he had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He handed me his money, and I put it away in the cash register and gave him his cup. I grabbed his receipt from the machine and wrote my number and name on the back of it before handing it to him. "Here, call me," I said, smiling at him. "Trust me, I will" he looked down at the paper "Rae," he said, smiling up at me from the paper. "My name is Eli, by the way," he smiled at me.

He stepped out of the line as I took the next person's order. I watched him grab his food and walk out. I looked up a met eyes with fuckshit, and he just glared at me with a look that could kill. I rolled my eyes and turned around, and walked to the back " Jered, I'm taking my break," I told my manager "alright, you got 30," he said, not looking up from the newspaper he was reading. 

I stepped outside through the backdoor and pulled a pack of cigarettes out of my shirt pocket. I opened the carton and pulled one out, as well as my lighter that was also in the box. I put my cancer stick in my mouth and lit it while covering it with my hand from the wind.

"What the fuck was that all about?" I turn around, startled by the unexpectedness. "What do you want fuckshit" I take a puff and roll my eyes "he was hitting on you, Rae," he raised his voice at me, "so a lot of guys hit on me; I can't help it that I'm attractive" I smirk at him. "No, only I can hit on you're mine, nobody else's" he stepped closer to me. I laughed at him. "I'm not yours, Jeremiah," I got in his face. "I DON'T FUCKING BELONG TO ANYONE," I said with a straight face and took another puff and blew it in his face; I dropped my cigarette on the floor and crushed it with my foot before walking back into my work.

When I got in fuckshits face, I could tell he was so fucked up just by looking him in the eyes. His pupils dilated, and his eyes were droopy. It does hurt me to see him like that, but what can you do? You can't help somebody who doesn't want to be helped. 

|| Heyy guys, I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while, but anyways, here's the new chapter it's kinda short, so my bad anyways, make sure you vote and comment so I can stay motivated to write ||