𝟟

it had been a couple of days since I'd hung out with the group. i haven't left my room either only to use the bathroom or get something to eat. i didn't feel like it. sid would come to check on me and make sure I was still alive but that was about it.

the phone next to me rang "hello" I answered grouchy from being woken up.

"rae heyy bout time you fuckin answer do you know how many times I've called you but anyways um, do you wanna go to a party," fuckshit asked threw the phone.

"did she answer" i heard one of the boys in the background yell.

"no not really so bye," I said about to hang up.

"WAIT rae, your little brother called me, don't know how he got my number but um he said that you haven't left your room in like a week" 

"mhmm no I just left it to take a piss but anyways I gotta go so byeeee" I dragged the 'e' out as I slammed the phone down on the machine.

i guess fuckshit was right I haven't left my room in a while but I don't even know why he was so concerned for me anyways. i rolled back over to my table and grabbed the remote to the little tv that sat on top of my dresser. i turned the volume up so I could finish watching daria. daria was one of my personal favorites, I guess I just kinda related to her a little.

after watching a couple of episodes i finally got out of bed to go to the kitchen and get a snack. i opened my bedroom door and walked into the kitchen, I opened the cupboard and grabbed Doritos, 2 packs of gushers, pop tarts, a fruit roll-up, and 2 Hi-Cs I wasn't planning on leaving my rooms again so I got more snacks than I  needed.

i walked back to my room and closed the door only to be surprised by an unexpected visitor sitting on my bed "AHH WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed dropping my snacks on the floor. "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET IN MY ROOM FUCKSHIT" I yelled picking my snack up off the floor and throwing them on the bed.

 "your window was open" he pointed to the window "wow okay, you do know that just cuz my window is open doesn't mean you can climb in it," I said as I moved my blankets out of the way and crawled back into bed. "yeah well maybe you should close your window" he said getting up and walking over to my vanity then turned around to looked at me "GET OUT" I yelled at him throwing a stuffed animal at him at which he caught. "mhmm no I'm good," he said looking at the brown bear in his hands. he walked over to me and sat on the bed. "what are you doing" I asked watching him take off his shoes and jacket "getting comfortable, we're gonna hang out" he said as he grabbed a pillow laid at the other end of my bed. 

"well I don't want to hang out with you," i said looking away from him and grabbing a pack of gushers and opening them "don't lie I know you wanna hang out with me," he said as he grabbed the other pack of gushers. i reached over and snatched them out of his hands, he looked at me with disbelief and reached over for my pop tarts but i grabbed them before he could "don't you have a party to go to?" I asked grabbing the rest of my snacks and putting them under my blanket "i was gonna go but thought id come over here instead" he looked at me as he reached under the blanket for my doritos "NOO not the doritos" i yelled at him and i went to reach for them as he moved his hand in the air swinging the doritos around in the air. "common don't be greedy lemme have some" he chuckled looking at me "that's the last pack" i whined looking at him.

"ill buy you some more" he smiled at me as he opened the pack and grabbed one "noo i was really craving some right now" i crossed my arms and leaned back against my headboard looking away from him. "oh my god bruh heree," he said as he threw the open pack at me "thank you" i smiled as caught them and ate one. "you bug" he smiled looking at me, "says the person who broke into my room, you know that's breaking and entering right" i looked at him as i swallowed my dorito. "whatever" he chuckled as he plopped a few gushers in his mouth "you're so annoying," i said throwing a Hi-C at him as he caught it. he laid down and watched the show that was on the tv. we sat in a comfortable silence till i spoke up.

"why are you hanging out with me right now, when you could be partying with hot girls," i asked sitting up a little and looking at him "cuz i wanna hang out with my best friend and besides I'm looking at the hottest girl right now," fuckshit said smirking at me "shut up" i giggled burying my face into my hands "make me" he smirked at me sitting up on the bed and crawling towards me. "what are you doing?" I asked as he crawled over me "what I should've done a long time ago" he leaned down, I put my hands on his chest to stop him "I haven't brushed my teeth in like two days" I looked away as he put his hand on the side of my face making me look at him in the eyes "yeah but you're so pretty tho" he looked down at me. 

i smiled and leaned up to peck him on the lips and quickly leaned back and looked at him. he stared at me and then crashed his lips on mine. I pushed him back as he fell backward on a pile of stuffed animals. i sat up and crawled on top of him and kissed him again. he put his hands on either side of my hips and ran them up and down my back. "fuck you don't know how long ive wanted this" fuckshit said as he broke the kiss "ive always liked you fuckshit" I looked down at him. "call me by my real name" he said looking up at me out of breath "ok jeremiah" i laughed as i leaned back down and kissed him.

knock, knock, knock. "rae answer the fucking door, you have guests" i heard my mom call out to me.

"shit" i quickly got off of him. he jumped up and i pushed him into my closet. "don't move" i kissed him and then closed the door.

knock, knock, knock "open the fucking door".

"ok, I'm coming" i yelled out as i grabbed a jacket to cover myself up. "you know how i fucking feel about locked doors rae" my mother yelled at me as i opened the door and walked out to the hallway. "fuck i know I'm sorry" i yelled back. i walked to the living room and saw the group of boys standing by the door "hey guy, what are you doing here" i asked as i walked over to them. "hey rae how you doing" ray asked as he hugged me "I'm okay" i said looking up at him."hi rae" stevie came up to hug me "hi stevie" i smiled down at him. "have you seen fuckshit" ruben asked getting straight to the point "no why" i brought my hand up to my mouth and brushed my small smile off my face.

"cuz we haven't seen him and we were supposed to go to this party but he just left without saying anything," ray said looking at me "nope haven't seen him," i said looking down at my feet. "fuck he's probably at that bitches house" ruben said looking at ray. "what bitch" i asked looking at ruben with a serious face "this bitch he's been hooking up with," he said looking at me. "oh really," i asked looking at ruben. "you know what ill let you guy know if i see him, but I'm tired so I'm gonna go back to bed but ill see yall later," i said as i ushered them all out of my house. "rae lemme know if you need anything," ray said looking at me. i just smiled and nodded and slammed the door closed.

i walked back to my room and slammed the door closed and walked over to my closet and opened the sliding door "get out" i said looking at fuckshit sitting on the floor. "for real what happened" he asked getting up. "just get out" i pointed to the window "who was at the door" he asked stepping closer to me "no one just get the fuck out" i said pushing him toward the window "the fuck is your problem?" he asked looking at me "you are" i continue to push him towards to window "what the fuck did i do?" he asked tripping over the stuffed brown bear on the floor. "fuck fine ill leave" he said climbing back out the window. 

when he was out i slammed the window shut and locked it. i closed the curtains and climbed back in bed. i turned the volume up on the tv and started to cry into my pillow. i don't know what i was thinking how could fuckshit like me. he's got all kinds of girls all over him so why would he pick me? i finally cried myself to sleep.

|| heyy guys I'm so sorry i haven't updated in a while i just haven't been motivated to do anything but I'm going to try to update more frequently don't know how long that's gonna last since this is the last day of my winter break. but anyway thank you, guys, so much for 700 reads!! ||