smut

(Here's the smut I promised you guys, even tho it doesn't go with the story line lmao, and it's also probably shit. Also, please don't do what happens in this chapter because it screams major uti)

i was hanging out with estee because she threw another party. when fuckshit walked in, he looked straight at me. I haven't talked to him since that other night but I can't be mad because we aren't even together.

i turned around and walked into the kitchen and grabbed the vodka and a sprite. i left the kitchen and went out back and sat on a patio chair. i opened the bottle and downed some and took a sip of my sprite.

"Hey," I didn't even look up, I knew who it was just by his voice.

I just ignored him and continued to drink the alcohol. he sat down next to me drinking his own beer, "you should slow down on that" he said trying to grab the bottle out of my hand. i yanked the bottle to my chest "why I'm already drunk" I said slurring my words "well then lemme have some so we can both be drunk" he asked looking at the side of my face.

i handed him the bottle and he took a swig and drank out of my sprite "fuck shit that burns" he said making a face. i giggled at him and he grinned at me.

estee came outside looking for me, "rae I rolled you the blunt you requested" she slurred her words. "Oh, hey fuckshit" she laughed looking at me with a smirk on her face. "Thank you est" I grabbed the blunt out of her hand "can I get one?" fuckshit asked estee, and she hesitantly reached into the plastic bag and gave fuckshit one as well "here you little shit". She turned around to walk back in the house, but not without wiggling her eyebrows at me.

me and fuck shit lit up one of the blunts and smoked off of it. I took deep hits because I was trying to get really fucked up tonight. I held in the smoke as I handed him the blunt, and he took a couple of hits. We had finished more than half the bottle of vodka and one blunt. fuckshit went back inside the house to get us some beers.

I got up from the chair and stumbled a little as I pulled my shirt off and threw it to the side. "fuckshit" I heard from behind me "what are you doin?" fuckshit questioned me as he set the bottles on the table "I'm going for a swim" I said as I dragged out the m in swim. I pulled my pants down and kicked them off to the side and was left only in my bra and underwear and jumped in.

The cool blue water hit my warm skin and it felt nice. I emerged up from the water and swung my hair out of my face, "are you coming in" I asked as I leaned back in the water floating on my back. i looked up as I heard the sound of a belt buckle being undone, he kicked off his pant then pulled his shirt over his head and jumped in.

i swam over to him sitting on the steps and threw my hands around his neck and wrapped my legs around his torso, he put his hands under my thighs and held me. I looked him in his eyes, they were red and droopy but very beautiful. He moved some of my hair out of my face and kissed me on the lips, I kissed him back. I ran my hands through his hair as he kissed down my neck leaving hickeys for me to see tomorrow "fuck Jeremiah" when heard me call him by his real name that was all he needed to keep going and leave hickeys all over my breast. He wrapped his hand around my back and unclipped my bra.

My bra fell off of my shoulders as he grabbed it and threw it across the pool. He licked his lips and stared at my tits with lust-filled eyes. He groped one of them as he put his mouth on the other and started to suck and leave hickeys all over it. "fuckk jer-" I moaned out.

i could feel his boner rubbing on my thigh. i lowered my hand down his stomach and into the waistband of his boxers. He leaned his head back as I pulled his dick out of his boxers, "fuckk" he said under his breath. i rubbed my thumb over his tip and he whimpered "stop teasin" he said as he looked at my face which was plastered with a smirk. i reached down to move my underwear to the side as i lined him up with me and sank down, "oh my godd" i threw my head back as i started to rock my hips.

He put both of his hands on either side of my waist. I continued to ride him when estee walked outside "OH MY GOD ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING IN MY POOL!" she asked as i put my hand up to cover my tits and continued to bounce smiling at her. Not even 20 seconds after she said that the rest of the boys came to the door, "damn bout time" Ruben laughed as Stevie stared at us and i put my head in fuckshits neck to hide. Fourth grade pulled out his camera and started to record us "fuck off" fuckshit turned around and flipped them off, ray ushered the boys back inside, and closed the door. i don't know if it was drugs talking, but this was honestly the best sex iv ever had.

i kept rocking my hips, getting closer and closer to my release, "fuck I'm gonna fu- jer-r" I moaned. i could barely form words as i came all over his dick. He sped up his thrusts upwards becoming sloppier "almost hold on," he said as he gripped my waist tighter as he came inside me "fuckkk".

i lifted my head up from his neck "wow now i know not to believe in rumors," i said laughing i moved to look for my bra when fuckshit grabbed my waist "fuck don't do that or we gonna have to go another round". i laughed.

i got up from him, and he put his dick back in his boxers. i saw my bra on the other side of the pool, so i swam over and put it back on.

We climbed out of the pool. Now for the walk of shame into the house to get some towels. i opened the sliding door and walked in with fuckshit right behind me. Everyone was sitting in the kitchen staring at us, "um rae, my bedroom now" estee said as she got up and grabbed my hand. As we walked upstairs and into her bedroom, i heard the boys yelling and i laughed.

"omg im happy you guys finally fucked but IN MY POOL, I'm going to have to bleach the whole thing" she laughed "I'm sorry" i giggled and fell on her bed. "So how was it? Does he fuck like shit?" she sat on the bed with me "actually it was perfect, like i can still feel his dick inside of me" i covered my face with my hands and estee jumped up and down "OH MY GOD"

"don't tell anyone i said that" i laughed.

"Did he, ya know, cum inside," she asked with a serious face.

"i don't know, i really hope not because I'm not wanting a fucking baby right now, like imagine fuckshit being a dad"

"That's disturbing honestly but don't worry girl i got stairs in my house for a reason" she giggled and i laughed.