𝐗𝐈𝐗. 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐌𝐄𝐍, 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘, 𝐎𝐇 𝐌𝐘!

"let me guess, sam's alive"

"you knew!? for how long?"

"literally for a day, he came and found me on my birthday and ruined my party"

"so what are we gonna do?"

"what do you mean? i'm not doing shit, i'm good where i am"

barbie can see the frustration in dean's face even over the phone before dean says: "fine, whatever, i should've never called you"

barbie doesn't respond so all she hears is a dial tone. a groan escaped barbie's lips before she slammed her phone down on the bed and left her room in a huff. the young winchester was tired of dean and sam. she wasn't sure what was going on but all she knew was that she didn't want anything to do with.

"what's wrong?" malikah asked as soon barbie stepped in the kitchen

"nothing just...dean"

"dean called?"

"yeah, he's upset that i want nothing to do with sam returning"

malikah apologized to his niece who answered there wasn't much to apologize for considering that it wasn't his fault. barbie answered she was just happy that she no longer has to deal with her brothers anymore. but the fact also saddens her, she never thought of sam that way. but she's never seen him act like that either.

"i'm gonna go out for a bit, i'll be back"

"oh, uh...your uncle and i are heading out of the house for a bit"

"meaning?" barbie asked

"we're just going to the next town, we need somethings for the house and the store in the next town is the best and i bring my brother along because he claims not liking going on little trips but he does"

barbie nodded her head, before heading out to the town.

after what happened between sam and eleanor, barbie couldn't stare at her the same anymore. in fact barbie wondered if there was a way to scrub it out from her memory. it was a slow day, as barbie spent her day in town before finally heading home and finding her uncles gone. the young winchester also entered her room when she hears a knock on her door.

barbie noticed the sword elijah left in the umbrella stands, so if anything she was armed, plus she was a vampire. when barbie opened the door there stood her brothers and a baby.

"is this a dream?" asked barbie

"we need your help" dean said

"but i need an answer! is. this. a. dream?"

"barbie!"

barbie glared at dean before saying no and slamming the door in their face. she wasn't going to deal with this right now. but just as she turned around, she hears the door unlock and sees sam with a bobby pin in his hands.