𝐈. 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

2009

2009

lately the weather has been all over in new york. one minute there was a freak snow storm, then a really hot day, then thunderstorms, and now it was pouring rain. the sky was so dark that when barbie winchester woke up for work, she thought it was still dark. rainy days were barbie's least favorite weather.

if anything, she loved the sun, which makes sense with her being born in the summertime. of course, just because there's a little rain doesn't stop barbie from being the fashionista she is. barbie's alarm went off for the third time, which was her warning alarm.

the young woman looked at herself in the mirror once more before grabbing her bag, keys, and travel cup before running out of the apartment. just as barbie reaches the door, she suddenly remembers her umbrella.

"no..." all she had to cover her from the rain was her raincoat.

somehow still drenched from head to toe, she still managed to look perfect. gabrielle, the receptionist noticed barbie and asked how she make it through the crazy weather that was going on currently.

"you never make it through a day without an emergency kit" barbie answered, pulling out a small pink bag.

the emergency pink bag was a hack that barbie learned while she was still living with her dad. being the only girl when traveling with three guys, and no mother figure in her life, beside learning certain things from school nurses or mrs. henderson (her english teacher at the time) liked her first period, or puberty. john didn't talk to barbie about it, or at all, neither did sam or dean, they weren't sure how to deal with things like this, or as dean would put it 'girl things'. so barbie slowly learned how to take care of herself as she grew up.

which meant the pink emergency bag, it would contain a small band-aid case, tampons, pads, personal hygiene and wipes. as barbie got older, she continued to add more and more items that would be essential, and now that she's working at her job. barbie now added some clips and small towels in case of anything like this.

"been doing this since i was at least 11 years old!" barbie said
"really?"
"well, when you've grown up with a bunch of guys, then yeah, you gotta help yourself"

gabrielle nodded her head saying that she knows she has brothers.

barbie walked over to her desk, padding her face with the dry towel, before settling down in her desk. that's when her boss, frankie came over and asked barbie how her morning was.

"i got drenched"
"i see, yet you still manage to look presentable, i applaud you"
"so, what's the task for today?"
"i need you to go through the list for the party this weekend, and send out invites, but sometimes these idiots don't know if they submitted correctly so they submit again, so i need you to make sure that there's no duplicate then once there's no duplicate-"
"i got it, i've done this before"
"you're my superstar, barbie"