𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗. 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐆𝐎𝐃

barbie stood there, frozen as bobby began getting on his knees: "is this good or do you want the whole forehead to carpet thing?"

he looks back at the winchesters who still remain standing

"guys?"

sam and dean began to kneel while barbie stayed standing before castiel stopped her brothers from going all the way down saying that there was no point if they are doing this in fear and not love.

"cas..." sam starts

"you have nothing to say to me, you stabbed me in the back, you two, get up" castiel snapped at dean and bobby

barbie frowns as she stood her ground and said that this wasn't the castiel she met and knew. but castiel fought back, sharing that the castiel she knew was gone. the vampire had a standoff with castiel who shared that now that he's God, that if any of them attempt to get in his way, he will destroy them.

"not doing so well, are you sam?" castiel says

barbie looked back at her brother seeing him clear his throat

"i'm fine" sam lied

"fix him" barbie ordered

"be thankful i haven't sent you to purgatory" castiel snarled

"i like to see you try" barbie snapped back

it was weird fighting with castiel, it was weird being snarky towards him. barbie was usually like that towards her brothers, mainly towards dean.

"i hope for you sake, this is the last time you see me" castiel leaves

barbie felt something coming up her throat before vomiting.

days have passed since castiel became God. not much has been happening at bobby's house. dean's been fixing up baby after her backflip supported by demons and sam has been healing (?) from castiel breaking down his mind wall.

barbie wasn't sure what her next steps were, she wasn't sure what to do with everything going on. there were no leads on castiel, and they weren't even sure where to find them. all barbie knew was that there was a new God running around, and they weren't even sure where to start or how to start.

the young winchester, was about to make herself something to eat, when she heard sounds of panic coming down from the basement. barbie makes her way slowly before seeing sam wielding a weapon, pointing right at her.

"are you okay?" barbie asked

sam seemed to snap out of whatever it was, before realizing barbie was standing there.

"y-yeah..." sam shares

barbie was about to ask him what was going on before bobby came down, yelling that they think it's cas. they all rush upstairs to see the breaking news on the tv, where it was shared that about 200 deaths of 200 religious leaders are currently being investigated. apparently the Vatican was calling it the act of God.