𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐒

2000

2000

"dad, can we please go back home?" barbie whispered

"no, we're hunting down this pack of werewolves! we can't just stop because you're scared!" shouted john

barbie tried not to show that she was scared, she held tighter to the gun, which felt so heavy for a small girl, who just wanted to watch degrassi: next gen. as they got deeper in the woods, barbie asked where was dean and sam. john told barbie to worry about her brothers and worry about the case.

"but why didn't they come with us?"

"barbie!" shouted john

his voice echoed throughout the woods, barbie stayed quiet as she felt john's eyes piercing down at her. barbie looked at her dad knowing that he would shout at her if she didn't.

"stop asking so many fucking questions and stay on board!"

"okay..." barbie said

"what? you're gonna cry?"

barbie had tears in her eyes before shaking her head. john let out a groan before telling barbie that crying wasn't going to do anything or help her; that the only thing that was going to happen was that the werewolves would come and kill her. barbie shut her mouth, trying not to cry more.

"you're pathetic, barbie"

"i-i'm sorry" barbie let outs she hiccuped between sobs

"that's it!"

john grabbed barbie by the hair, her cries echoed out in the woods, the gun fell to the ground as barbie tried to stop john from pulling her hair anymore. barbie kept begging and yelling but nothing.

2009

barbie looked at herself in the mirror, before changing into her clothes for the day. she has nightmares about the night in the woods all the time. it was quiet before barbie heard dean's loud knocks on the door telling her to hurry up. barbie just rolled her eyes before officially changing into her outfit for the day, she wore a red button down and white vest along with brown corduroy pants.

when barbie exited the room, she found herself in another room with much more bright colors and a sandwich on the table as tall as her. barbie sees her brothers before letting out a big smile and saying: "how's research going?"

"well, it be going a lot faster if you helped" sam responded back

"i'm just a dumb blonde who doesn't know anything, sorry i can't be much help"

the laugh track goes off

suddenly the door to the other room opens revealing a woman with a bikini saying: "dean, we have some more research to do"