𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

barbie hasn't prayed in years, at some point she lost faith in God, faith in anything, anyone

barbie hasn't prayed in years, at some point she lost faith in God, faith in anything, anyone. but right now, she needed to pray for her brother. the young winchester places her items in front of her before grabbing the cross from the wall of bobby's guest room. she holds it in her hands for a few minutes, stares at it before it starts to burn. barbie lets go of the item quickly before placing it back on the wall.

"guess we're going old fashion style" answered barbie

she kneels in front of her bedside, and starts to pray. she does it quietly in her mind before hearing: "you're kidding"

when barbie turned around, she saw dean standing there. barbie got up and tried to close the door on him but dean placed his hand not wanting to close it.

"what do you want?" barbie yells

"why are you praying?" dean snaps

"what's the issue! you know what, forget it" barbie pushes past him

she can hear dean yelling after her saying: "oh, sure go run to bobby like the baby you are"

barbie snapped before throwing dean against the wall, her hand on his neck before telling him to quit it before sam came and told them to stop. barbie holds dean for a few minutes before letting him go and leaving into the living room. sam glares at his brother telling him that they were at their wits end and he was doing this.

"what happened to growing up a little?" asked sam

dean doesn't answer, knowing sam referring to their conversation outside from earlier.

"alright! listen, we're about to go stop the devil himself, i need everyone working together and no one fighting!" shouted bobby

"he started it"

"she started it"

dean and barbie spoke at the same time, glaring at one another before bobby said he doesn't care who started it but he needs all of them to work together to end this. the siblings stared at one another before castiel shared that they should head out before they got into their cars before driving off to get the excess amount of demon blood that castiel said sam needed.

barbie stayed outside while they got the blood, she in fact covered her nose when her brothers and castiel exited from the building. sam looked over at her before hesitated about giving her what he got.

"here" sam says

"what?" barbie asked looking down at the pink bottle that sam was giving to her

"i got you some blood, i kind of assumed you wouldn't be able to handle yourself"

instead of making a snarky remark back, barbie appreciated it before asking why was it in a pink bottle

"i feel like it suited you"