"I.. got stuck. Help me!"

Oh, what a predicament. While looking for your box of jewelry you needed to get something nice out of for your date, you realize it had somehow end up under your bed. Of course it's all the way in the back corner too- and the gap is so narrow. Your date was sure to be ready so you needed to get it quickly. Only, when you'd nudged yourself between bed and floor, you'd gotten stuck. Only your hips and legs protruded from beneathe and your tiny pajama shorts hid nothing!

♡ Luffy: "How'd you even get stuck?" The boy is genuinely confused, but a wiggle of your hips draws his attention away. Luffy's collar suddenly gets a little hot upon seeing a glimpse of your pussy through your tiny shorts. You insist you need help, but it goes in one ear and out the other. Luffy's touch is quite crude, you feel him kneel behind you and place his hands on your hips, their only purpose: to pull your shorts down and expose your bare ass and pussy. Luffy cooes, unable to keep his hands to himself. "Sorry [name], I can't help you get unstuck just yet." He says reassuringly. You feel his warm breath against your slit just before his tongue dips past your folds.

♡ Zoro: "Perverted woman.. don't mind if I do." You hear the pirate hunter walk in on you and instinctively try to cover your backside from his prying eyes, though to no avail. Zoro immediately swats your hands away. He loves your ass, you know he does. He grabs a handful and squishes it in his palm before harshly popping the tender flesh. "You're going to make us late brat." You start to defend yourself before feeling what was undeniably Zoro's tip gently nudging against your entrance.

♡ Sanji: "I think i'm dreaming, someone pinch me." He wants to help you, he really does, but his heart is racing one hundred marathons in his chest seeing you in such a suggestive position. He'd bend down next to you and very weakly attempt to free you before excusing himself to your backside. "I'm sorry [Name]! I can't help myself baby.. oh my god." His hands shakily pull your shorts down and his lips immediately attach themselves to your clit. Oh, how you taste like candy on his tongue. His nose drips blood.

♡ Franky: "WOW! You're a freaky girl [Name]! I like it." He'll, without shame, take his sunglasses off for a better look. Your ass looks so nice swaying in the air, he just HAS to come over and grab both of your cheeks in his big palms, he kneads them and watches in awe over how they spread and expose even more. "I hope ya don't mind babe, but.. I kinda got my own problem now." Franky palms himself to the sight of your ass without a single attempt to help.

♡ Brook: "Oh dear! Seems you aren't wearing panties my love!" His jaw goes slack upon seeing more, he doesn't know what to do! He utters a choked noise of some sort as he kneels and takes an even closer peek at your sacred area. The unmistakable glint of arousal at your entrance, the soft pastel color of your lips, the neat pubic hair, Brook doesn't exactly have the facilities to do what he wished he could, but a cold finger slipping under your waist band and tugging until he let go and it snapped back against your fat bottom would entertain him plenty for now.

♡ Usopp: Literally screams, he feels intrusive, but upon seeing you're genuinely stuck he'll shut the door behind him. "W- wow [name], all for me-?" He'd joke nervously. You notice he goes quiet and you almost start to think he'd ran off, that is until Usopp's middle and pointer fingers parted the middle of your shorts and dipped into your hole. The digits curling acutely towards your g-spot.

♡ Kid: "You devious girl. You really couldn't wait 'till later?" Kid's heavy footsteps place him behind you. One of his knees nudge your thighs apart and you feel his thumb tug at your ass cheek, spreading it open for his enjoyment alone. "These greedy holes just couldnt wait, could they?" Kid would suck on his own middle finger for a moment, before nudging his cock past your pussy lips and his finger past your asshole's tight ring of muscles and filling you all at once.

♡ Law: "Really went and got yourself stuck, didn't you?" Law is generally baffled that you'd gotten into such a situation, but the way your hips sway almost apologetically is enough to coax him closer. "Everything on display just for me huh?" Law's tatted fingers guide his cock to your shorts, where he gently slid it under the fabric and stroked himself along your lips, slit, and ass. Law's thumb would press his tip in place just below your asshole and he'd masturbate himself against your sweet ass.

♡ Crocodile: "Foolish girl.." The cool metal of Crocodile's hook prickles your exposed flesh as the sharp tip graces your bottom, your shorts definitely being peeled from your body. He'd tear the fabric without a care and smack your exposed ass hard enough to leave a mark, to which his ringed fingers would promptly make up for as he circled your clit with generousity. His kindness is rather suspicious until two of his thick fingers plunge inside you and create a burning stretch for your tight hole.

♡ Mihawk: "Hm, how did you manage that?" Mihawk gives your hips a gentle tug, but his eyes wander and his mind replays all those times he's had you in this exact position in the bedroom and he just gives in. Surely you'd understand. Mihawk would pin your shorts aside with his thumb, his other hand busying a finger or two at your hole. He always prepped you with his fingers beforehand, this time was no different and he'd soon replace his fingers with his thick dick.

♡ Doflamingo: "I had a feeling you could be stupid enough to accomplish something like this." You feel Doffy's fingers hook around the middle fabric of your panties and with a strong, harsh tug he knocks your knees out from under you and precisely lines himself up with your pussy. Its a painful position, like some wicked form of reverse cowgirl, but he doesn't care one bit. Stupid girls need punishment anyway, and yours was taking Doffy in this horrid position for as long and hard as he pleased- since he was the only one who could free you.

♡ Lucci: "Quite the invitation, [name]." Lucci would place his hands on your lower back, stroking your hips and ass cheeks as he presses his growing bulge against your shorts. The way your body moves to needily grind against him has him believing you aren't really stuck- but he'll let it slide this time. He'll enjoy dry humping you until you beg for him to give you the rest or crawl out from under the bed your damn self and come take it.

♡ Ace: He'd blink a few times before it really hits him. "[Name], what are you doing getting into a situation like this my love? I thought you were at least a little brighter than that." Ace is absolutely staring at your ass. He loves how it slightly ripples as you kick your legs. His touch on your legs is reassuring- until it isnt. His thumbs are prying your plush cheeks apart and his tongue graces your asshole, licking circles around it before the the tip of the muscle forced itself inside.

♡ Sabo: "Oh, silly girl. How'd this happen?" Sabo kneels down and hardly hears your answer, instead he can't help but cup your butt cheeks and pinch your pussy lips, playing with your lower body as if it were a toy. It may as well be a toy, a cute, willing little sex toy he called his girlfriend. Sabo is quick to bury himself to the hilt inside your pussy, gushing sweet praises as his balls lightly tap at your clit and your flesh ripples like jell-o.

♡ Shanks: "Oh, wow! If you wanted it that bad you could've just asked [Name]!" Shanks is a pervert, his hands are instantly on your ass, stroking you and exciting you so bad. He rips your shorts off and you feel a sort of warmness spread over your pussy. Shanks uses his own spit to speed up the process, lubing your pretty little hole up to take him as soon as his pants dropped. He bottoms out inside you with little effort and fucks you upward against the solid bedframe.

♡ Buggy: "Nice ass." When you don't crawl back out and smack him in response, he cocks an eyebrow. "Oh, you're actually stuck aren't you?" Buggy isn't actually kind enough to help, if anything he wants to make it harder for you and, just like his rival Shanks, Buggy is also a pervert. He's quick to mount your figure, one hand detaching so he may shove a finger or two down your throat as he fucks you. Buggy has always had a secret thing for wanting to see you arch so painfully high like this, and boy was he excited to watch your ass ripple.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Upload date: Dec. 30 2022