} ..Skeleton Brook

NSFW
Height: 8'9

Being welcomed as a guest aboard the Thousand Sunny was a tale in the making indeed, but nothing could prepare you for your introduction to Brook

How bizarre, you think. You eye the tall, skeleton once, then once again. Were you missing something here? A walking, talking skeleton.. who sings for Luffy and his crew. "How bizarre indeed.." You whisper, clearly in awe over the man.

"If you keep staring I may get flustered," The skeleton jokes. "But of course you wouldn't be able to tell since I don't have skin!" Brook chortles at his own joke, though you seem not to even hear as you find yourself sticking your hand through his rib cage. You expected some sort of something to prohibit it, but there was nothing of the sort.

"[Name], I am obligated to ask," Brook starts after his laughter had died down. He looks down on you, still star struck over his body. He can't help but indeed feeling flustered over such pretty, prying eyes.

"Hm?" You reply, scritching your chin.

"May I see your panties?" Your first reaction is to frown, and your second is to quickly look around to see if anyone else heard this skeleton's bat shit crazy inquiry. To your surprise, the deck of the Sunny was cleared.

The rythym of your heart picked up, and in the heat of the moment you peer up at the skeleton through thick lashes and nod. "Do you really want to see them, skeleton Brook?" You coo under your breath.

"Oh, I.." Brook stumbles over his words for a fleeting moment. "I'd absolutely love to see."

"Then take me somewhere where I can show you everything." You whisper, there's a slight quiver in your steps as the skeleton leads you to his cozy quarters. Turned on for a skeleton? You could never imagine such a thing until now.

Brook politely sits on the edge of his bed, he need not rush you, and would not. "Please, do let me see. I can't imagine how sexy they'll be." The skeleton clearly shudders as it crosses his mind all over again.

Deeply, you inhale a shaky breath as you eye Brook. "You're a dirty pervert," you say, too softly to be of any offense to him. "Have you ever seen a girl's panties before, Brook?" You croon, climbing into the skeletons lap and straddling his thin legs. You aren't wearing anything but those precious panties beneathe your skirt.

"Not whilst still displayed on such a beautiful woman's person, no, I can't say I have miss [Name]." Brook says, his voice soft in your ear. He wants to touch you so bad, luckily his many years spent on his abandoned ship taught him the patience he needed.

"But you want to, don't you? Do you want to feel them too? Oh," you moan out loud at the thought, inhaling a shuddery breath as you continued. "Tell me you want to touch me Brook." You beg, cupping your breasts through your top in a weak attempt to satiate the desire in your tummy.

"Oh, [Name], i'd absolutely love to be given the opportunity. I want to touch you, please dear, let me touch you." Brook purrs, gently coaxing your thighs open with his chilly hands. You had to admit, the lanky muscian had a charm about him.

"Then touch me." A deprived sigh leaves your lips as Brook's hands start with your thighs. His boned fingers stroke your inner flesh, sending immediate and exciting signals to your pussy. His thumbs would draw soft circles against the skin, before he moves up your tummy to your breast where his hands would replace yours. Brook gropes your plump titties, greatly resisting the urge to just toy with them.

"Wow.." Brook would muse, a gentle pinch at one of your nipples drawing a soft whimper from your lips.

"Am I everything you'd hoped for?" You whisper in a broken voice, now hopelessly turned on for the musician.

"And more my dear, your body is.. it's beautiful. Like ambrosia to my senses, I dare say it's perfect." Brook responds softly, his attention still locked on your breasts. You blush at the skeletons flattery.

You don't exactly respond. You interrupt the musician by quickly whipping your top over your head, quickly followed by your bra and skirt. "This is what you want right?" Your body is hot to the touch and your panties are getting wetter by the minute. Brook is finally able to lay eyes on them, his goal all along. Sexy, red lace panties. He could gush over how they complimented your skin tone and gave him the impression of a confident and dominant woman, but he'd keep it to himself for now.

"Oh my!" Brook cooes, struggling to fully appreciate the view you've provided him with. "If I had a nose it'd certainly be spewing blood right now! Wow!" He can't even hide his excitement, his hands are shaky as he cups your bare boobs. "But, [name], you know I can't um.. exactly do that with you right?" He whispers.

"That's okay," you sigh, "Just touch me and i'll get there." You assure him, lowering your hips so your bottom sits flush against his thighs.

Brook watches in awe as you begin to ride his thigh, your breasts bouncing ever so slightly as you move your hips back and forth. If he hadn't died once already, he certainly could've done it again right now. "Y- Yes ma'am!" The skeleton puts his hands to use for you, palming your breast and playing with them in a pleasing manner. He'd gently twist and pinch at your nipples between just holding and squeezing your tits.

You moan, your head rolling on your neck as you lay it back and keep humping against the musicians thigh. The feeling in your tummy is right there, so close yet so seemingly far. "Brook, you have to touch me down there!" You cry, now bubbling with sexual frusteration.

Brook immediately obliges, but as the surfaces of his bone fingers meet the front of your pretty panties he hesitates. "I want to make you finish in your pretty panties [name]." He'd say, finally pressing the tips of his first two fingers against your clothed clit.

You nod profusely and let out a choked moan, any clit stimulation will surely get you there now. Brook rubs you in tight circles and you were sure you'd lose your mind right here in his lap. "Faster! So close Brook!" You whine, that hot coil in your tummy tightening at an alarming rate and getting ready to bust at any second. The sounds of your sharp, shallow panting fill the room as Brook pleases you.

His fingers speed up and your muscles tense on instinct as your climax quickly reaches its peak and you cum, all in your pretty panties just as Brook wanted. A shrill moan leaves your lips and your muscles finally relax as the pleasure begins to reside.

"S- see? Just to your touch." You reassure him, your thighs frantically shaking as your nerves wind down.

"That was really attractive [name], wow." He exhales, just happy to have gotten you there. He was scared to disappoint considering he doesn't have all the tools the average man does.

A knock at Brook's door nearly scared the both of you out of your skin (if he had any in the first place) and suddenly made you remember where you even were.

Just a vistor on the Sunny, secretly getting steamy with one of it's crew members.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Upload date: Dec. 30 2022