} ..Basil Hawkins

"Relax [Name], i'm not going to hurt you." Hawkins' promise is soft on your ringing ears. You hadn't even noticed you were holding your breath until he spoke. Hawkins' palms connect with your waist and slowly creep up your side. You're so skiddish in his grasp, jumping and flinching with every move he made, its obvious to him that you'd never been held like this by anyone else- how thrilling. "I'll be gentle, promise." He mutters into your neck as he coaxes your body closer, pressing himself into your back.

Your mind is lagging through the feeling of Hawkins' taller form casting a blanket of new heat over your body- the kind of warmth that tingled below and erased any ability to form thoughts in your poor brain. Hawkins is more than right, never before had someone touched you like this much less in general, truly innocent through and through.

He loved it, Hawkins wouldn't tell it to your face but he couldn't wait to get his hands on you, to be the first to test the limits your pretty little body had on it and first to corrupt your mind with nothing but sexual desires.

Words hadn't come to your tongue yet, long since lost on jumbled paths of thought. Naturally your body moved to react to his and you'd press back against him, your bottom totally flush against his clothed cock. Hawkins hums deeply, gripping your sides and rocking his hips against your shorts. A shaky moan leaves your lips as you hump back against him, the soliditiy of his dick becoming apparent and pleasureful to grind against. A welcomed buzz begins to stirr in your pussy as he lets you continue.

Hawkins, while maintaining the closeness of your gestures, shuffles along to somewhere better suited for what's to come. A soft jingling sound perks your ears moments before a thick strip of leather is buckled around your throat— your collar. You'd look up at Hawkins having found some sort of will to speak, the corners of his lips pull into a dirty little grin as he adjusts your collar to his liking.

"I want you, so bad.." You'd whisper, staring up at the taller man. Your hands would begin to wander, pressing against his abdomen and feeling slowly up to his pecs. The level of craftsmanship put into sculpting his superlative body unthinkable, he's so obnoxiously sexy. When it comes to Hawkins you'd come to notice you began to develop a staring problem, even when he wasn't paying you a lick of attention your eyes would linger on his biceps, or sometimes you'd turn to stare at his slim waist when he was turned away. Sometimes you'd zone out watching how his gloves hands and fingers perform simple tasks, imagining they were working certain parts of your body instead.

Hawkins cranes his neck to admire how spaced you seem to be over his figure, he thinks it's cute and he thoroughly enjoys the sensation of your wandering hands mentally mapping out his dips and ridges. He's so solid to the touch, pure muscle, yet his pecs are squishy in your palms.

"[Name].." Hawkins mutters, shaking you from your daze.

"What— sorry. You just got a.. yep, super nice body." You peep, turning a little pink. Hawkins chuckles at your sudden bashfulness.

"Thank you, sweet girl," Hawkins pulls you in close, his first two fingers raising your chin to his attention. "How about you take that top off before I put this on you and it gets in the way, hm?" Hawkins holds up the dainty leash that matched the collar you wore.

"Yes sir!" Its almost amusing to the magician how fast your shirt is thrown off, though the sight of your cleavage quickly pushes the thought away. "May I have my leash now?" You'd pout, finding it hard to maintain eye contact with the man now that tensions were rising.

"What do you say?" Hawkins draws.

You'd hesitate. "Please?"

"Mm, good girl." Basil resumes and connects your pretty leash to your even prettier collar. Oh wow, call me that again.