Crawford (home)

Me, Crawford and Chris are sitting on the couch watching tv at there house. I'm on Crawfords lap with his arms wrapped around my waist.

He leans in to my ear "I'm bored" he says in his low husky voice. I shiver and turn my head "me to" I giggle. The movie credits start to play on the screen "yes! Finally it's over" I shoot up with my hands up in the air. what? The movie was so fucking boring. They laughed at me. "what? It was boring guys and its late so I should start heading home" I point towards the door and head that way when Crawford stops me "no how about you stay the night? You can sleep in my bed" he suggests "umm are you sure?" "Duh Annie. Are mom doesn't care you know." Chris budges in. "Okay I'll stay" Crawford smiles.

"Okay goodnight! Peace and now yelling or screaming while you up there. I would like to sleep" Chris winks and runs up the stairs. I blush at his comment. "wanna go to bed now?" I nod and we walk to his bedroom.

He flops on his bed with his hands behind his back looking at me as I stand there. "Crawford I don't have any clothes to sleep in" I point to my body "oh here" he takes off his shirt and hands it to me "just wear this" I nod.

I turn around and take off my clothes except my underwear and put on the shirt. It comes up to my butt and stops. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Your so beautiful" he whispers in my ear. I giggle at his comment and turn around and kiss him and pull away "thank you" I blush, he pulls me closer so are body's are touching "your so fucking hot when you blush" his hands go to my butt and squeezes. I gasp. He smirks "you also look really sexy with my shirt on" he looks down "but I think it would look a lot better off" I smile "we can tonight Crawford" he pouts "why not" he whines "because Chris said no screaming" I laugh. I walk always from him and get In the covers.

He smirks "I do make you scream pretty loud" I giggle. He makes his way over to the bed and also gets in the covers to. I snuggle up to him. "can I have a kiss?" He pouts "I don't know can you?" He smirks and kisses me. his kiss is full of passion. Are mouths move in sync. He slides his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance witch a accept. His tongue explores my mouth. I moan into the kiss, he smiles. He pulls me onto his lap grabbing my butt.

I pull always and sit up. I look at his six pack. Girls would love to be in my position right now. I don't know what wrong but I feel uncomfortable all of a sudden, like in not good enough for him. "babe what's wrong?" He gives me a worry expression.

"Nothing" I don't look at him "just tired" I force a smile.

"Oh okay, well if you want we can go to sleep" I nod and slid off of him and snuggle up to him.

"Night beautiful" he whispers "night".

Hehe. I like making these. Don't forget to favorite and if you want an image just message meh!