Hmm... although it was a very classic concept in early childhood education, because it seem unfamiliar in this world.

"Honey, kids. I'm home!" We looked up and saw Levi enter in through the door, he took off cloak and placed it on the hook.

"Daddy!" Liliana yells as she ran towards Levi.

"Lily, don't run, you'll might fall!" I warned her.

Then, Levi picks her to the air while she's giggling. "How's my little princess doing?"

"I'm good! We're having fun with a new game that mommy create!" Liliana exclaims happily.

"Your mommy create?"

"Yes! It's called a good children's ticket. If we help or do good deeds sincerely, we'll get a stamp and mommy will grant our wish!"

Cedric just nodded.

Then, Levi put Lily down and came over to me and pecked me on lips quickly. I could hear Cedric and Liliana scowl. I smirked

"You won't be like that for too long , when you married, you'll be doing the same thing too!" My son stuck his tongue out and my daughter giggled.

A few days later

"Mommy! Mommy! I collected them all!" Liliana exclaims as she showing me the good children ticket

"Wow! Sweetie! You're truly amazing!" I praise her as stroking her head.

I pick her up and sat her on my lap ." So, you've collected them all the stamps. as a promise, mommy must granted you a wish, right?"

"So sweetie, what do you want?"

She was thinking for a moment deciding about what she want for her wish."I want to go picnic. With mommy, daddy and Older brother Cedric.

"Sure, Lily I'll discuss with your daddy when he's back okay, sweetie?"

"Yes, mommy and thank you!" She hugged me.

"Hmph! That's not great! I'll be collecting soon!" Cedric puff with a pout.

I leaned forward and kissed Cedric's forehead and said, " How Cedric has been worked hard, mature and kind hearted, I knew. My son always gives your best effort, intelligent and straight forward."

I hugged both of the twins. "Both of you are my treasure."

*Barks*

Milo suddenly jumped at me and licked my face. " Hahahaha! That's tickles Milo! You're my treasure too!" I laughed.

"What about me?" A familiar voice booming behind our back makes me startled.

"I'm home and you don't even notice me." Levi folded his hand and pouts.

THAT EMOTION..!

IS THE SAME AS CEDRIC BEFORE

I giggled thinking the similar reaction between Levi and Cedric

"Why are you giggling?" Levi asked curiously.

"Because you are so cute." I replied.

"He's not cute at all!" Liliana suddenly yelling.