Chapter 62: Return of an old enemy!

Start from the beginning

You looked at Ben's face and he was smiling, but in the most smug smile kind of way and you were not happy about it.

Y/n: OH no Ben, don't..! And besides she is not dating me. Not for a whole year, and besides I already have an OverLord Empress problem like Princess Looma.

Ben: Oh right, true. 

Y/n: Yeah, and it's no thanks to Kevin..! I had to clean up his mess for those cars.. just.. wow..

Ben: I know. And he does own you big time.

Y/n: Indeed he does..!

Ben: Don't worry about that, Gwen is probably going to remind him again.

Y/n: Good point, and speaking of OverLord, there is still one thing we didn't mention.

Ben: Who?

Y/n: It's just... *sigh* Remember the time my omnitrix got into a serious situation with the whole shockrock's dream?

Ben: Oh you mean the nightmares you had ago..? Yeah why?

Y/n: It's just that, remember when Vilgax was around and helped us?

Ben: Vilgax? Aw man.. you mean the squid face guy?

Y/n: Yeah, and we kind of knew he was going to betray us, just wondering what happen to him?

Ben: Hmm, Who's knows. And besides, even if he did escape, we'll catch him.

Y/n: Yeah, and besides he owns us for double crossing us.

???: Double crossing on who?

Me and Ben looked up and there we saw Rook and of course he was wearing his disguise mask to change his appearance and form as a human being, along with his own food he got.

Ben: Let me guess.. Amber Ogia?

Rook: Close.. but your friend Barry told me about this fruit called "Mango blast" and it taste nice...!

Y/n: Oh yeah, Barry is good at talking about sweet stuff..! 

Rook: Indeed, and tell me, what this all about?

Ben: OH, Y/n and I were asking about the whereabout of Vilgax.

Y/n: Yeah, I still think he still out there and we forgot about him.

Rook: True.. There was no reports of his whereabouts, further more he is still on the run.

Y/n: Then we gotta catch him. Who knows what he is up to.

Rook: We could, but Plumber Headquarters said that there was no sign of Vilgax and Magister Tennyson suggested we wait if he were to appear at any sight.

Y/n: Darn, you're right.

Ben: And don't worry about him Y/n. Besides, we'll find him sooner or later. Knowing him, he's going to come back to get our omnitrix again as usually.

Y/n: Hmm, okay. *drinks your favorite drink* Till then, what should we do?

Ben: Don't know, I mean the girls are busy. Which reminds me, are you still going to go on another date?

Y/n:  Maybe, but you better not tell my parents again..

Rook: I wouldn't too sure about that, I mean your parents already know you're dating right?

 Y/n: Yeah, but they make it into a big deal, especially like my father. He make it so complicated.

Ben: Har har, that because he cares for you.