Chapter 20: Liar

(A/N Based on Episode 10)

I left school and locked myself in my room. I can't kill anybody else again. I need to follow my plan.

I checked my phone again but no call from Isaac. I could feel my hunger start to grow as time passed.

An idea popped in my head as to what I could do. I grabbed my jacket and car keys as I ran out the door.

I locked the house and ran to my car. The weather was starting to get really bad. The wind was blowing and rain was pouring.

I started my car and drove to the hospital as fast as I could. I parked my car and tried to make my way inside but there were ambulances and people everywhere.

Once I finally made my way inside I grabbed a nurse and pulled her to the side. "Take me to your blood supply. Don't ask any questions. Once we get there you'll walk away and forget you ever saw me." She nodded and we started to walk down a hall.

She opened a door then walked away. I rushed in there and closed the door behind me. No one else was in here which was a good thing.

I ran over to a fridge looking thing and opened it. There were tubs of blood bags, each had a label saying what type.

I grabbed one and pulled off this lid type thing and I drank the blood. I grabbed three more and did the same.

I sighed in relief and closed the door. I walked out and the lights started flickering. I looked around and saw no one in the hallway.

I walked over to the nearest elevator and pressed the button. Once the doors opened I was faced with- "Brianna? What the hell are you doing here?"

"Well turns out my plan failed and I needed something to eat." Ms. Blake nodded and walked out of the elevator. Her eyes widened at something behind me.

I turned around and saw Deucalion and the werewolf I hate most. "Brianna get in the elevator." Ms. Blake pushed me back and got into it herself.

She pushed a different floor button multiple times as Kali ran toward us. Just as the doors were about to close she gripped them and started prying them open.

I watched as her eyes turned white and she pushed Kali away with so much force Kali went flying back.

The doors closed and she stumbled back a little. "What is going on?!"

 "The Alpha pack is trying to get me, since you're here I'm gonna need your help." She said pacing around the elevator.

"With what?"

 "You need to protect me." She said and the doors opened. We walked down a hallway.

"We need to help her." I heard some one say. 

"You can't. Only I can." Ms. Blake said pushing opened a pair of double doors.

I looked around and saw Scott, Stiles, Derek, and who I think is Peter Hale.

 "I can save her, and tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is but, there is a pack of Alphas in this hospital who want me dead. So I'll help you, but only when I'm out of here and safe. Only then," Ms. Blake explained.

Derek pushed back a table and lunged at her, but Scott held him back. "Derek wait!"

 "She was trying to get out!" He yelled angrily.

"I was trying to get from getting killed. You can't blame me from that."

"If you want to show us you're one of the good guys, then heal her." Stiles said. Ms. Blake turned around and looked at me. Is she wanting me to heal her?