Chapter 11: Moth?

Hi! Before you read this is really important about the last chapter. So I understand that I skipped a lot from the Motel scene, and I did write that in the last chapter, but it did not save for some reason and the chapter was shorter. I do apologize for not re-writing it but I do think it is useless because I did not include Brianna in that part. I will however explain that everything was the same in the episode, the werewolves trying to kill themselves and blah blah blah and Lydia figuring out that there was Wolfsbane in coach's wistle. No other stuff. I'm sorry again for not re-writing it, I just find no use and going back and doing that at this moment. I will probably go back when I'm done with Book 1, just my main focus is finishing this :) -Kiley

As I walked into the hospital to bring my dad dinner, as usual on Thursday nights, everything was going crazy. There were nurses running around and the emergency room was filled with people.

I walked up to the front desk and where a lady was talking on the phone and typing stuff like crazy into the computer.

"Um," I said trying to get the lady's attention but she just held her finger up to me.

 "Does anyone know where Dr. Hollis is?" I heard a nurse yell. I turned around and saw her holding onto a patient as they wheel her on a gurney into a room.

I turned around back to the lady as she hung up the phone. "Can I help you?" She asked in a very rude tone. 

"Um this is for Dr. Hollis, I'm his daughter," I held out the bag of food to her.

She took it from me and sat it on her desk. "I'll give it to him when he get's here." 

I looked at her confused. "He's not here? I talked to him earlier, he left like a little ago."

"Yeah well him and a couple other doctors are MIA, maybe you can call him because he hasn't been answering any of his pages." I pulled out my phone and dialed his number. It rang a few times before it went to voicemail.

"He didn't answer. Do you think I could wait here to see if he gets here?" 

She nodded and pointed towards the waiting room. "Please don't get in the way."

I rolled my eyes and went and sat down. I couldn't help to start to think of the worse. I tried to push away the bad thoughts.

I called him a few more times but he didn't answer. I stood up to go talk to the lady at the front desk again but I was interrupted by some one yelling. "Some one! Some one help me!" I whipped my head around and saw Ethan carrying some one on his shoulder, Danny I think his name was.

Ethan sat him down and a nurse came and rushed to his help. "What did you do to him?" I saw someone shouting at Ethan. Wait? Is that Scott? What's he doing here?

My thoughts were interrupted when Danny threw up all over the floor. Oh gosh. I turned the other way. No way I'm looking at that.

My phone started ringing and my dad's name flashed on the screen. I answered it as fast as I could. "Dad?! Are you okay?" I started pacing back and forth.

"Yes honey I'm fine just stuck in traffic, sorry I didn't answer my phone was dead." I sighed in relief. 

"Thank god, I thought something happened. I came to bring you dinner and they said you weren't here and you weren't answering your pages." I ran a hand through my hair. I guess it makes since that I got here before him since I took my bike and got pass all the traffic.

"Yeah well I won't be there for like ten minutes so why don't you head on home," he said sweetly.

"Okay I will, bye love you." I then hung up.

I wasn't gonna leave just yet, I wanted to talk to Scott. I waited around for a little before I saw Scott walk out of a room. "Hey Scott!" I ran up behind him as he was walking out the door.

"Hey Brianna, what are you doing here?" He started to walk towards his bike thing (a/n lol idk what it is. Dirt bike? Motorcycle?) as I walked behind him.

"I was just bringing dinner for my dad, he's a doctor. What about you? What are you doing here?" We stopped at his motorcycle? and he picked up his helmet. 

"Yeah me too, but for my mom she's a nurse. Is your dad Dr. Hollis? My mom told me he wasn't there. It's pretty crazy tonight."

"Yeah he is, and I just got a hold of him like 10 minutes ago, he'll be here soon." He nodded. I was about to say something else but Ethan came up behind us.

 "I know you're not gonna believe me but I didn't do anything," He said to Scott.

I looked at Ethan with a confused look and then I looked at Scott. "Can you give us a sec?" Scott asked me. I nodded and stepped back a little.

"All I know is that the minute you got here, you went right to Danny and your brother went for Lydia," Scott whispered to him.

"We're not gonna hurt them," Ethan defended.

"Why should I believe you?" I just stood there awkwardly.

Maybe I should go... Nah, I really want to hear what they're talking about. I know it's rude of me but I also still need to talk to Scott.

"Because we knew one of them was going to be important to you and now we know it's Lydia." Lydia? Why Lydia?

I turned my attention away from them when I saw a car swerving slowly through the parking lot. I started to walk closer to get a better look. Scott noticed me and looked also.

I stopped walking when he held his hand out telling me to stop. Him and Ethan started walking towards it but they stopped when it crashed into the back of another car.

Wait, that car looks like... "Oh my gosh." I said and ran towards it as fast as I could, Scott and Ethan behind me.

"Dad!" I yelled as I opened the door looking in it. He's not here. What the heck? I turned around and faced Scott who was right behind me. He stepped in front of me and started to look around. His eyes stopped when they saw something on the seat.

"What is it?" Ethan asked quietly. He picked it up and we saw it was a... moth?