"Bellamy, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that-"

"No it's fine, don't worry. Got a fence to be shutting down..." I walked out the tent, trying to not show my feelings towards the way Raven had Wick, the way that I had once had Octavia and Clarke.

CLARKE:

We had been sat on the horse for what seemed like forever, riding through the forest in silence. I had tried a few times to ask where we were going but I never got a response from the Commander, only another Grounder telling me to 'be quiet' in their native tongue.

"Please, just tell me what's going on..." I pleaded to the woman in front of me, who ignored me once again as if I weren't even there. I thought back to the time I was kidnapped by the Grounders, endless days of shouting and commanding in only Trigedasleng. From that time, I had learnt a rough outline of a language; meaning when the guard told me: 'Shof op honon' (Quiet, prisoner), I was able to retaliate back, relaying phrases and words that I knew.

"Yu nag on shof op. Yo baga..."(You be silent, you're the enemy) I felt myself spit the words out to him, the anger and force embedded in my voice.

He snarled a response that was inaudible, his small eyes glaring at me from under the mask that covered his face.

The Commander called for the small fleet to stop as we came to was seemed to be a village, bustling with life. These weren't the Grounders that I had come to know... Children running around and playing, women sharing gentle words as they scrubbed at material, men placing bets with pieces of metal and cups in their hands.

"Heda... Mounin (Commander, welcome)" A woman came from inside the village, bowing in Lexa's presence. Her eyes quickly flitted behind The Commander and onto me, her expression hardening.

She started to speak in English as she scowled at me. "Heda, you bring Sky People to my village. The same people that killed 300 of Commander Anya's men who now all lay dead..." My heart fluttered in my chest slightly as I listened intently, it was all news to me. I was finally able to piece together the information. That it was in fact my people who had won, and my people who had set the fire, untimely leading to the destruction of the camp but their own survival.

"She cannot step foot in the confines of the village Heda-"

"Indra, silence. As your Commander, I ask you to take her in as you would me... Any word upon the deserter...?" Even though I couldn't see the Commander's face, I knew from Indra's that this 'deserter' was a traitor, and one that couldn't be trusted.

"I have sent people to go to the sea to retrieve him." The Commander waved her group forward as she urged the horse to walk into the village, the woman Indra by our side. "We believe Luna has him and the girl, using them to prepare for war." The Commander gave a small noise in reply as she jumped off the horse, pulling my jacket along with her so I landed on the floor with a thud.

"Sis em steltrona... " (Take the horse) She said to the same Grounder who had been telling me to be quiet. "Indra, thank you for your hospitality." Giving a small nod to Indra, she beckoned me forwards and led me through the village, dozens of eyes following me as I went, whispers each time I took a step.

We entered a small building and Lexa shut the door, the only light coming from a mossy window over the far side. She took a seat on a metal slab and began to take off her armour as if she were alone. "Welcome to TonDC Clarke." She said after a while, her eyes focusing on my face as she took a swig from her canteen and setting it back down on the table.

"What is this... first you force me to come with you, now what?" I asked, taking a step towards. When we had a solid camp, this movement would intimidate even the strongest of people, but not The Commander, she sat as still as stone, not even blinking at my movement.